Myka 9 CD + T-Shirt Giveaway! Contest ends July 5th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Haha word.

If anyone is interested, Busdriver is starting up his Fall tour with Abstract Rude.

In the wake of Busdriver’s ground breaking new album “Jhelli Beam,” the art rap progenitor is preparing to launch a North America tour, bringing his rapid fire virtuosic wordplay and exhilarating stage presence to audiences throughout the country. The Los Angeles Times remarked of a Busdriver performance: “Onstage, beneath his tongue-twisting mad-auctioneer rapping style, Busdriver’s b-boy roots come through in the form of his unimpeachable microphone skills and ability to mesmerize the crowd.” Joining Busdriver for all the shows, except in DC, will be fellow LA rapper and Good Life Café/Project Blowed alumnus, Abstract Rude.

Attached is the Busdriver single “Me Time (with the Pulmonary Palimpsest)” remixed by the talented Anticon duo Themselves consisting of Doesone and Jel. Listen here:

Busdriver North American Tour Dates

FRI 8/28 SACRAMENTO, CA - Blue Lamp
SAT 8/29 PORTLAND, OR - Rotture
SUN 8/30 SEATTLE, WA - Chop Suey
MON 8/31 BELLINGHAM, WA - Nightlight
TUE 9/1 VANCOUVER BC - Media Club
THUR 9/3 BOISE, ID - Neurolux
FRI 9/4 SALT LAKE CITY, UT - Urban Lounge
SAT 9/5 DENVER, CO - Bluebird
SUN 9/6 LAWRENCE, KS - Jackpot
MON 9/7 MINNEAPOLIS, MN - Triple Rock
TUE 9/8 CHICAGO, IL Empty - Bottle
WED 9/9 CINCINNATI, OH - Northside Tavern
THUR 9/10 COLUMBUS, OH - Circus
FRI 9/11 TORONTO, ON - El Mocambo
SAT 9/12 MONTREAL, QC - Il Motore
MON 9/14 BOSTON, MA - Middle East
TUE 9/15 NEW YORK, NY - Santo’s Party House
WED 9/16 PHILADELPHIA, PA - Kungfu Necktie
FRI 9/18 BALTIMORE, MD - Talking Head
SAT 9/19 WASHINGTON DC - DC9
SUN 9/20 CHAPEL HILL, NC - Local 506
TUE 9/22 KNOXVILLE, TN - Pilot Light
WED 9/23 BIRMINGHAM, AL - Bottletree
FRI 9/25 DALLAS, TX - Cavern
SAT 9/26 AUSTIN, TX - Red 7
SUN 9/27 HOUSTON, TX - Walter’s
MON 9/28 SAN ANTONIO, TX - White Rabbit
WED 9/30 EL PASO, TX - Black Market
THUR 10/1 PHOENIX, AZ - Club Red

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
That's why you gotta love Murs. He's like "fuck it, buy my shit, burn my shit, fuck it steal my shit. I dont' give a fuck. I just want folks out there listening to it" When I heard Murs say that he went up 10 spots in my fav artist list. It's all about appreciating the music. Fuck putting money in their pockets.

thats real shit right there... i dont really fuck with murs much but i feel him on that. hes a good performer. and hes a smart dude

ab rude is also a great performer, i used to build with ab rude on myspace about hip hop...we really would discuss hip hop ..not too many people do that shit anymore...he shouted my crew out on the paint album...one of my fav rappers in blowed easily

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
thats real shit right there...
That's why it kills me when dick riders sit there and say don't buy that album, he didn't put it out. Like with Tech N9ne and Celcius. Fuck it, who cares. I'm sure Tech would rather you spend money on that shit then a Mac Mall CD or something. Even if he aint pocketing the money at least you're listening to him.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i dont really like his new album. ive been trying to get into it but...i gotta be real with myself.

and myka is my top 3 favorite rappers.

im going back to listening to its all love. and the citrus district album. yall can have this shit. i dont give a fuck about his monte carlo. :[

ive been listening to this albm for like two months trying to get into it and now is the time i admit that its not slap.

i give up.
myka u still the hardest. but im not really feelin this.

i saw myka 9 live and he made a person who dosent even like hip hop, like him. like someone who only fucks w gangsta rap. he did mostly shit from its all love tho, and some freestyling..but he made my boy a fan in less than 10 minutes..dude wanted to borrow all my myka cds after that show

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i didnt even listen to cages album because i already knew i was gonna be highly dissapointed. id never think that way about myka.

i mean technically its OKAY, but...it dosent even hold a candle to citrus district to me. i guess i just hold myka at a real high level where i expect all his albums to just be genius

i guess i just know myka is alot better than that

im listening to its all love right now, he didnt even try to touch this as far as classics.

its almost like he said 'okay this is where im at right now- if it isnt the best album its okay because its me'

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
damnit looks like i gotta go to Dallas to catch Ab Rude and Busdriver.....that highly reduces my chances of gettin to checc it out.....

Ellay Khule is tha shit.....i feel a lot better now cuz i thought i was tha only fuccin person who knew about Project Blowed....ahahaha

Jun 24, 2006
yeah alot of people are just selfish man and it shows. theres a local rapper named orko the sykotic alien and whenever i see him, he'll sell me his album for a buck. ive always respected him because of that.
Orko is the fucking truth! "Elohim Soundwave Scientist" gets play everyday. I copped his shit from Accesshiphop. They are some cd-rs burned by Orko himself and one of them is all fucked up so i bought an OG copy off amazon and ain't complain. I gotta support Orko. Dude is mad creative. I wish I could find his "Avant Grande Talk" album though, its the only solo I'm missing outside of his instrumental stuff. Also looking forward to Forbidden Physics.