Myka 9 CD + T-Shirt Giveaway! Contest ends July 5th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Contest Page:
Media Obscura | Underground Culture

Main Prize: 1 winner will win a brand new copy of Myka 9’s latest album ‘1969′ and a Media Obscura shirt in the size of their choice (Adult S-XL).

Second Prize: 2 winners will receive a Media Obscura shirt in the size of their choice (Adult S-XL).

Rules: All you need to do to enter is register as a user on our site and post a comment on the contest page. Feel free to say anything you want. Say something to or about Myka 9 or give a shout out or whatever. Doesn’t matter. All users who post a comment will have their names placed in a hat and winners will have their names randomly drawn out. The winners will be announced on the site and will be contacted by email, so please register with an email we can contact you at. If a winner does not respond within 2 days from our email, another name will be drawn out. Contest ends July 5th, 2009. USA Residents Only.

I entered this shit for sure. His 1969 album is fuckin dope as fuck. Don't miss out folks.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
that woulda been dope if the three of us ended up winning everything....ahahaha.....oh well....at least i got something.....

and dont worry Gas I'll take some pictures of tha shirt and send them to you.....ahahah

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i straight up told busdriver on myspace i downloaded his shit

lmao

forgot what album that was

and then i said some shit to him that he couldnt do anything with but reply 'yeah i see your point'

cant buy everyones album, theres about 200 people in line to have their album bought before bus driver, hard times but thats life

truth is he isnt as tight as he used to be
i need a ellay khule album. or a new subtitle album.prolly is a new subtitle album somewhere

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
That's why you gotta love Murs. He's like "fuck it, buy my shit, burn my shit, fuck it steal my shit. I dont' give a fuck. I just want folks out there listening to it" When I heard Murs say that he went up 10 spots in my fav artist list. It's all about appreciating the music. Fuck putting money in their pockets.