My Wife, My Bitch, My Girl (snippet)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
im the same way radio is shit these days same songs over and over i could care less if I myslef hear tech on there i just want every1 else to so they're like..damn this dudes got some skills then they go buy the albums. i mean im gonna hear tech no matter what but some people wont give it a chance unless its on the radio or mtv

Sep 16, 2002
the song is fuckin dope as hell!! It also sounds great live!! Rick Rock produced one of Tech's greatest tracks:"This Ring"...so I dunno why there are still some people bitching that all of Tech's greatest shit was with Don Juan. People need to move on and understand that Tech's steadily and successfully evolving because of his skills.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
JuggalOutkAxt said:
the song is fuckin dope as hell!! It also sounds great live!! Rick Rock produced one of Tech's greatest tracks:"This Ring"...so I dunno why there are still some people bitching that all of Tech's greatest shit was with Don Juan. People need to move on and understand that Tech's steadily and successfully evolving because of his skills.

HUH?

Rick Rock produced This Ring?

Try Icy Roc.

Dec 14, 2005
techn9nehq said:
HUH?

Rick Rock produced This Ring?

Try Icy Roc.
Haha, dummy. Anyways, I think this song is very good. I like the beat alot, first verse is also pretty good. But my question is..why is Tech holding back? Please don't say he isn't, because he is. Every track so far off of Eveready has been pretty weak (for him) lyrically. Granted I haven't heard all of "My Wife My Bitch My Girl", that last verse could be fire. But that second verse is pretty soft. When am I going to hear those verses that make my jaw drop? To be honest thats why I like Tech, because of his intelligent lyrics and flows. I could care less about the beats as long as he rips it up.

And another thing, whats with this radio play shit? What happened to Fuck The Industry? He'd be a complete sell-out if he had songs on the radio and videos on MTV or BET...it just doesnt make sense to me. He'd be going back on everything he has said...and he's said alot.

Dec 14, 2005
Well I guess it's just me...but that doesn't make any sense. How can you start a "F.T.I. Movement" but still want to be on MTV and the radio? I never heard of that ever, no artist who says "fuck the industry" or something along those lines wants to be part of the industry.

Oct 3, 2005
people are so brainwashed that all they wanna hear is what the industry force feeds them, so my guess is that tech is gonna use the industry to get people to buy his album, and then they'll hear the FTI message in the rest of the songs on it. basically using the industry against itself.

Dec 14, 2005
the_n_freak said:
people are so brainwashed that all they wanna hear is what the industry force feeds them, so my guess is that tech is gonna use the industry to get people to buy his album, and then they'll hear the FTI message in the rest of the songs on it. basically using the industry against itself.
Now that makes sense, but is that what Tech is really aiming for? Or are we going to slowly stop hearing about "fuck the industry" once he gets played? I hope not, because he would be one hell of a hypocrit. I hope he does use the industry agaisnt itself, it would be a great idea, I just dont really know. I guess we'll have to see if the industry will even accept him...I honestly thought Absolute Power was enough...that to me is one of the best cds of all time. When are people going to stop being so simple minded? I guess they really can't help it...