My $tudio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

krazy

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
I'd like to $ee that FL7 not for my de$ktop but for my laptop 4 $ho to fuck around with when im on the road and all that.. Right now i got 6 it'z tight but FL getz better everytime

krazy

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
THatz real $Hit bro... WayCide-Ridah and Ccytzo... dont even gotta be doin thi$ $hit for uz thatz $olid az hell...

Feb 28, 2006
Waycide..... Hey bro i might have put thi$ $hit in wrong bro if you could help me out a little...Thi$ $Hit $ayz i $till ju$t got the demo..My bad bro i dunno wtf i thought i did it all good to get the whole ver$ion

C

CcytzO_Loc

krazy said:
Waycide..... Hey bro i might have put thi$ $hit in wrong bro if you could help me out a little...Thi$ $Hit $ayz i $till ju$t got the demo..My bad bro i dunno wtf i thought i did it all good to get the whole ver$ion

dont trip im gonna include FL 7 and all the patches you need with instructions to get it working fully in your paccage homie.....should go out by tuesday morning man my bad for the delay.....

C

CcytzO_Loc

the norte homies is not trippin off the crip rag cuz where the fucc is you from planet pluto alien ass nigga.....and if you trying to imply im a scrap you rreally got shit twisted and deformed in your brain and need some get right......

Feb 28, 2006
Hell na I would $mell a $krap from a mile away.. but the homeboy Ccytzo dont $mell like no rata....Cripz and bloodz...North Ea$t and We$t are all cool wit me..

C

CcytzO_Loc

^yeah would of been but i upgraded my shit.....i put the registration fixes on babyboyene's thread about fruity loops if you wanna dl them now and get your fl going but im a have them on the disc either way......