my trip to Cali

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
So far has been fuckin dope. My girl goes to college at Eastern Wa so shes back in SD for the summer... I'm down here visiting her and her fam out here in Encinitas... shit is nice fam....way better than Washington ... and I don't ever wanna fuckin leave.... I fly back to Spokane tomorrow evening though... but is there anythin out here i NEED to check out today or tomorrow before I dip? We're hittin up some Encinitas Bars tonight on the 101 right on the beach...im lookin forward to it.... shit is lookin sick..everything is dope. Bouta eat my first order of carne asada fries... had a cali burrito yesterday... im just fuckin amped on this whole trip... I'm definitely comin back... so is there anythang I need to do today? Besides fuck the Shit outta my girl....

Apr 14, 2003
Ohhhh yeeeeeeeaaaahhhhh... i need to get my hands on some reealll Cali weed before the day is over... I mean Ive gotten Cali Shit in Wa... that was fire... but I know yall gotta be savin the best Shit for yourselves. Where da fuk is it?!

May 16, 2002
Ohhhh yeeeeeeeaaaahhhhh... i need to get my hands on some reealll Cali weed before the day is over... I mean Ive gotten Cali Shit in Wa... that was fire... but I know yall gotta be savin the best Shit for yourselves. Where da fuk is it?!
Your not going to find the best weed down there. The best weed comes from Northern / Central Cali. anywhere other than that, even in Cali is bunk compare to what's out this way.

I got a Homeboy who's originally from Central Cali, but living out in AZ now. He came back out to visit & was telling me, what they call bomb out there, is actually not that bomb (potent.)

My wifey went went out New Mexico to visit her family and had the same story. She was trippin; out on them out there like WTF? This is bomb? LOL!

Northern / Central Cali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
That real Cali weed is about 8 hours from where you're at. You have to hit the north man....get some shit FRESH!

Apr 25, 2002
So far has been fuckin dope. My girl goes to college at Eastern Wa so shes back in SD for the summer... I'm down here visiting her and her fam out here in Encinitas... shit is nice fam....way better than Washington ... and I don't ever wanna fuckin leave.... I fly back to Spokane tomorrow evening though... but is there anythin out here i NEED to check out today or tomorrow before I dip? We're hittin up some Encinitas Bars tonight on the 101 right on the beach...im lookin forward to it.... shit is lookin sick..everything is dope. Bouta eat my first order of carne asada fries... had a cali burrito yesterday... im just fuckin amped on this whole trip... I'm definitely comin back... so is there anythang I need to do today? Besides fuck the Shit outta my girl....
My cousin goes to Eastern Washington U...he's a quarterback on the football Team (Greg Panelli). He lives in Cheney...says it fuckin' blows up there and he can't wait to move back.

May 16, 2002
My cousin goes to Eastern Washington U...he's a quarterback on the football Team (Greg Panelli). He lives in Cheney...says it fuckin' blows up there and he can't wait to move back.
You forgot to put his address & phone number, Breh :cheeky:

Apr 14, 2003
Haha... aye Sydal that's wassup... he must be a youngin or something cuz the starter last year was this cat named Bo Levi... anyways you ever find yourself up in that area let me know and we'll get it crackin... and yes... Cheney is fuckin wack. You ever come to Spokane tho it can be a good time ...real spittage...

Apr 25, 2002
Haha... aye Sydal that's wassup... he must be a youngin or something cuz the starter last year was this cat named Bo Levi... anyways you ever find yourself up in that area let me know and we'll get it crackin... and yes... Cheney is fuckin wack. You ever come to Spokane tho it can be a good time ...real spittage...
He's a Jr. or Sr. this year. Obviously he's not a starter, though...lol. It's a shame too 'cause he's good. The kid has a cannon on him.

I might have to make my way up there sometime...maybe for his graduation. My boys used to live in Spokane. They had both good and bad things to say about it. Moved right back to the bay when they had the chance, though.