MY THOUGHTS: Why we cant just do us?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
if we keep fuckin with our own..our own movement will be established. the nw played a part in that so called hyphy movement. but just like me producin the thizzelle dance...u think they gonna jump to give us credit??? its all cookies...cause personally..i think..fuck that i know my region is shittin on alot of them corny ass bay niggas. man i miss mac dre!!!!!!!

May 4, 2002
if we keep fuckin with our own..our own movement will be established. the nw played a part in that so called hyphy movement. but just like me producin the thizzelle dance...u think they gonna jump to give us credit??? its all cookies...cause personally..i think..fuck that i know my region is shittin on alot of them corny ass bay niggas. man i miss mac dre!!!!!!!

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
NW producers such as Bosko, FunkDaddy, Kevin Gardner and Redwine have been shaping the Bay & Sac sound for years! Even me and Syko have started doin' beats for some of these cats. Have we EVER gotten any real credit? Nope. I can name some of the hardest cutz on numerous Bay Area classics and if you check the credits...more than likely it was one of the people I mentioned.

Also...let's not forget about Jake One who recently signed to G-Unit and has been apart of 2 PLATINUM albums (G-Unit's "Beg 4 Mercy" & The Get Rich or Die Tryin' Soundtrack)...and has numerous other production credits both past and upcoming. Bean One is another soon to be big producer from Seattle who I hear is doin' alot of work on the new Roots album. Watch out for Kuddie Mak too.

This is why I'm startin' NWRAP.COM...because I'm tired of depending on these cats from Cali & abroad. Why do we feel the need to have them validate us? People act like if Cali doesn't approve of us then we ain't shit. FUCK THAT. We've always had love for them...and they've rarely shown us any love back. The NW needs to do the NW...we need to become self-sufficient and support our own. NWRAP.COM will attempt to put the pieces of this scattered scene together and hopefully in the process allow those from the NW to shine that deserve it, along with trying to form the foundation that we will be able to build upon. I know it's possible!!!

We need to stop suckin' everyone else's dick though. It's one thing to like these cats music...shit I like their music. But it's a whole other thing to try and sound like them ALL FUCKIN' DAY LONG.

May 4, 2002
@ rose red
just do what you feel my nigg. get on that board and learn.
read them manuals. aquire other peoples knowledge and game. along with your own and build from that. its nothing to make a beat. its somethin to produce. instead of just poundin on keys. compose music. theres a big difference

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
SYKO said:

Hell Mutha Fuckin Yeah Homie. Not Trying To Diss The Bay But Theyre Takin Shit Wayyyyyy To Far. Putting Out Alot Of Whack Ass Material. NW Gonna Get Its Time To Shine Sooner Or Later. Hopefully Sooner. But Mutha Fuckaz Will Recognize Us & Then Finally They'll See What They Been Missing.

May 4, 2002
and just to let people know me and d-sane are gonna get back together and take this shit over. cool nutz is gonna be representing me on some management soon. and me and nonstop are planning to work on some bangers together. its all comin together. join the sykey movement!!!!

May 4, 2002
i tried callin you today real talk bro...and all i got was
"welcome to sprint" muthafuckas is quick to shut you off for $4.74
then take 4-6 hours to turn you back on....

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
SYKO said:
i tried callin you today real talk bro...and all i got was
"welcome to sprint" muthafuckas is quick to shut you off for $4.74
then take 4-6 hours to turn you back on....
Shit...Sprint will cut you off over .79 cents! That's why they call it Sprint...because they keep you SPRINTIN' back to the store!

You must have called the wrong number though because I don't have a Sprint phone and never have. I've been with Verizon for years.

May 4, 2002
naw not on your end..my phone was tellin me "welcome to sprint" i payed my bill around 6...can u believe my shit STILL aint on??????

Apr 2, 2006
I have been on here for a while with another name and its interesting hearing about how you have contributed to a lot of Bay area music along with other seattle producers. The only one I knew was my sisters friends father haha who made beats for e40 and blegit back in the day. Where is this guy that signed to g unit from? If hes from seattle that would be very upsetting as I am gunot for sure.