my second home

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
shit i dont know if tech is gonna come back up in this thread but i gotta ask my question anyway..... im originally from denver and i moved to Casper Wyoming.... u was here one time, then u said u loved it and you would keep coming back, being a man of your word... u did.... u still lovin it here? i know you been bringin HELLA big names back bone thugs, dmx (even though the fuckin weather) and shit like that so i am askin if u still like it up here???

Oct 16, 2002
casper always showed me hella love i was so pissed that the dmx show got canceled due to the weather. we drove thru there and stoped at a gas station and i didnt even have the nerve to call my fam heather and her sisters and tell them that we were not stayin . i had them on the list and everything but i will be back no doubt.

May 23, 2006
I live in salt lake/west valley. I told y'all. We love us some Tech N9ne. who was the first with Bout ta Bubble? yeah.
Sorry Tech I can't make it to the show on Saturday cus I'm only 19, but I'm still passin out my promo stuff. Have fun in Ogden. Hope your show goes as good as all your other shows.
"Out in Salt Lake City performin for Mormons"

Aug 13, 2006
Summer Jam is insane! my favorite part the last year you played was how the Ying Yang twins for some reason went on after you and the place emptied after your set!! there were probably 12,000 people in line at your merch booth for your signing(no joke) and maybe 1,000 watching the Ying Yang twins classic but my favorite Tech shows here in Salt Lake are still the Halloween shows at Vortex and this year teasers small venue but the costume contest and everything damn makes my favorite time of the year even better, we're gonna pack that bitch in Ogden Saturday Tech!!

Jan 2, 2006
cmccrary10 said:
that's dope. i was gonna go there with my kids the other day. iwas gonna play some golf and hit the bating cages. i love that place
Haha. For real. That's a good little spot. Passed by it on the freeway today after eating at Tony Roma's.

Oct 17, 2006
quickwits said:
Summer Jam is insane! my favorite part the last year you played was how the Ying Yang twins for some reason went on after you and the place emptied after your set!! there were probably 12,000 people in line at your merch booth for your signing(no joke) and maybe 1,000 watching the Ying Yang twins classic but my favorite Tech shows here in Salt Lake are still the Halloween shows at Vortex and this year teasers small venue but the costume contest and everything damn makes my favorite time of the year even better, we're gonna pack that bitch in Ogden Saturday Tech!!

yeah I remember that summer jam! And the one the year before was tight too cuz you went on stage last which is a good thing cuz everyone actually stays to watch! And yeah my favorite shows are the Halloween ones at Club Vortex in downtown Salt Lake, but the Ogden one was badass, I got in and I'm only 20, but I wasn't about to miss a Tech show!!!!! Thanks for that kickass show, you rocked the house!

Jan 30, 2006
Filmo is the shit... Do more shows out in the bay Tech... not just santa cruz =) .. i cant fucking wait to hear that track u did with san quinn with traxamillion beat... i already know thats gonna be hard as fuck... you should do a track with andre nickatina, his flow reminds me of you . aight then, keep rippin it bro

Oct 18, 2006
Yo Tech how'd you like Denmark by the way? were we treating you all right... ?

I Wish i lived way over there, cause its rarely we get to see some real dope artist's over here.. and it seems like you be doing concerts non-stop!

Nov 4, 2005
hey Tech, I just wanna say, while i have been deployed here in Iraq, you did have a fan base here. Alot of people knew that I was a pretty big fan, so they would come to me askin for music. I understand that Iraq is a pretty damn dangerous place, but music artists that have come here get alot of love, even though in some of the bases there arent many people.
Would it ever be in your interests to come and do shows here in Lovely Iraq? Im Sure security is big as hell when it comes to celebrities.

Feb 15, 2006
Intellect said:
Yo Tech how'd you like Denmark by the way? were we treating you all right... ?

I Wish i lived way over there, cause its rarely we get to see some real dope artist's over here.. and it seems like you be doing concerts non-stop!
yeah tech, what did you think about that denmark show? do u plan to have more shows in europe? please do so:)