my second home

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
i say denver is my second home because of the love my blood family show me when ever im there and the fans are really loyal to tech n9ne.but if i had to judge on the amount of fans its salt lake by far. if you doubt come to the next summer jam there. i actually have a place in sherman oaks cali so technically that would be my second home fa sho being that my kids live in that place. so yes kc is my birth place denver is family 4real salt lake is the shit and i pay a big muh fuckin bill in cali so there.

Jan 2, 2006
Sherman Oaks ain't nothin but a few citys away. Take your kids to Sherman Oaks Castle and play some Miniature Golf there, if you havn't already. Nice lil place for kids.

Feb 9, 2005
yeah ogden is small when ya have 2, 3, to 4 shows at a time in denver they always sell out so lot of people being left out from the small venues in colorado im sure if ya did shows at a bigger place would be sold out too but im sure bigger places cost a lot of $

Sep 7, 2006
JuggalOutkAxt said:
yep, and so does Will Smith, but who cares? lmao! Game moved out of Compton all the way to Glendale to run away from his brother...that's what people in Compton are telling me....for reals.
If you got money to move out of compton............ then why not lol.. I like The GAme idc what people say