My Opinion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2007
I've been on the site for awhile now and rarely post but I just want to say that is it just me or does it seem like Tech's new music is getting softer and weaker?...most of the beats aren't that great an the hooks are getting to simple and corny...I miss the early Tech shit, you know the machine gun flow mixed with the twisted story telling and the dark beats...whatever happened to that?? it seems like Tech is so caught up on making songs on why he isn't being played on the radio and forgetting what made him Tech N9ne. Well it's been a few years since the FTI campaign an he still isn't getting played, so instead of trying to make his sound relevant to whats being played on the radio he needs to just go back to doing music his way, and not worry about trying to appeal to certain crowds and not worry about having these big named features on his tracks. I know you try to grow an evolve as an artist but Tech's style was so different and unique that he never had to. So instead of having Krizz Kaliko on every hook he needs to just go back to them early days where he did music his way. Before Tech hangs it up I wanna here an album where theirs no Guest featers just straight Tech Shit. I was so pumped when I first heard Tech's verse on Sickology 101 cause it reminded me of what got me hooked on Tech but after I heard the album I wasn't satisfied same with Killer...a few decent tracks then it just dragged on about the same shit. But I'm still gonna buy the Tech T-shirt's an get all the albums and go to the shows and still support his shit. I just wanted to share my opinion.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Thanks for sharing. I think everybody has their view on what they want Tech to do/be like. I agree with you on the concept of having an entire album with no guest features but hopefully you can still see that he's making excellent music and giving us, his fans, his all.

Sep 4, 2006
I think he needs to get the red hair back and start doin ecstacy again... that'll make his music "good" again. Maybe even do a a whole album with Black Walt to get his street cred back up again...
In all sincerity though, the man has changed, his style has grow as he has grown. I think Tech is mastering his art not getting "weaker" and his lyrics are a reflection of his life at the time. 1999 and 2009 are completely different not only for him but everyone.

Dec 14, 2005
I think he needs to get the red hair back and start doin ecstacy again... that'll make his music "good" again. Maybe even do a a whole album with Black Walt to get his street cred back up again...
won't happen(he went bald from it), won't happen(almost dies from it), and def wont happen (black walt thinks tech dissed him and now he has a diss track about tech)

DGAF

Sicc OG
May 8, 2009
won't happen(he went bald from it), won't happen(almost dies from it), and def wont happen (black walt thinks tech dissed him and now he has a diss track about tech)
lol.. I think he was stating a point that it would never happen, he definitely wasnt serious

Nov 6, 2007
The new shit isn't horrable...Tech is just capable of alot better sounding tracks. I'm not saying he needs to live in the past he just needs to put more time into making his music instead of trying to make these albums in a few weeks he should just take a few months and put some real thought into these tracks.

Nov 7, 2006
The new shit isn't horrable...Tech is just capable of alot better sounding tracks. I'm not saying he needs to live in the past he just needs to put more time into making his music instead of trying to make these albums in a few weeks he should just take a few months and put some real thought into these tracks.
yup

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
Tech has sucked for 6 years. He uses beats that fuckin suck and almost every fuckin song he makes now on some club/pussy shit and the ones that ain't are on some crybaby/emo shit. Fucker might as well get T Pain or Akon on a track.

Status
Not open for further replies.