my official retirement..............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
real shit

Heard of class? this is directed a couple heads.

Some a yall be comin off tight- instead of excepting good critism, you let it goe to your heads. tight! but not that tight. If you had some class after you won a battle you'd get the respect.

Sep 28, 2002
im done cuz u guys all u do is talk and dont flow ur shit i ripp half u already

yea cuz u no y cuz al u bitch ona team that how u got ur team now cuz i crushed all u one on one anc called out names in the process dont be mad 7 of u loss deafeat and now want2 battle my team u want some com get some th reason i cant post is u have stealth bannin me cuz ii rep my shit cuz u cant out flow me so we all know u have 2 say my shit either pre writtien or bitten which that not the case it just u have no flows liek me and it shows cuz u niggas cant get ur mind right its ok u neva cant beat me so lol bpc is it that y half u niggas retired cuz a nigga like me remeber that

N

Napalm

Yo stealth watch your mouth Iam not one of these cats you can just run your mouth at and not expect some heat. I dont say that to you so get ya mind right before you come into a warzone kid. Dont hate me hate the wicked shit I spit. And besides this is between me and Sam not you and me so stay out of my buisness.

NAPALM

Jun 11, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I've sat back long enough..@napalm you're weak..end of story

@pimpsmooth...first of all you can't even speak English
and as far as I can see you haven't ripped anyone
why do you think I haven't posted up against your retarded ass..
cuz it's a waste of my time.Do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.
If you survive the battle with Kreace..then it's on..and then you'll
be banned for sure....

ghost