my official retirement..............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2002
im done............shit has got way to corny around here for me!!!!
i hope all the real emcee's on here like dvious,seak,stealth,fatal,juan,
typcee,biggz,tim-c...and so on keep doing there thing because you cats are whats holding this board together....i learned how to write flows on
this board 2 years ago so i have alot of respect for the people on here
but i have had enough of dickriders and idiots......plus i thinks its about
time to put down some audio so im saying goodbye for good............

:(

A

Asthmatic

YAW NIGGAS WEAK!! BPC-BUNCH OF PUSSY ASS CARTOONS. THAT MEANS YAW IS FAKE IF U DIDNT KNOW. STAY UP SAM!! PEACE.

Sep 28, 2002
BPC CEL THAT GO GETTA PIMPSMOOTH KILLA FO HIRE WHO WANT IT

THAT RIGHT MY NIGGA CEL KNOW THAT Y EVERY 1 LEAVING THEY BEEN HURT AND THEY WANT2 GO WHERE THEY CAN HAVE EQUAL MATCH CUZ WE DESTROYIN SHIT AND ASHMACTIC LEAVE WIT HIM CUZ WE RIPPED ON U ALREADY BUT U STILL TRY GIVE IT UP NIGGA BPA IS CLONES 2 THE REAL TEAM BPC IS RUNNING U OUT NEXT

Sep 28, 2002
BOSS PLAYAS CREW U KNOW THE LOGO RESPECT THE GANGSTA

DONT BE MAD CUZ U OLD NIGGAS CANT FLOW NO MORE SO U GOING 2 USE THE SAME LINES U DO NOW WIT OTHER BOARDS LOL NIGGAS SCARED 2 BATTLE A REAL NIGGA ME AND CEL TOOK OVER NIGGAS MAD THEY CANT GET THEY SHIT TIGHT BUT WATEVA BOSS PLAYAS CREW WE HERE 2 STAY NIGGA POST UP AND TAKE NOTES CUZ U NIGGAS GOING 2 GET TAUGHT A LESSON FROM THE DON AND THE MODERATOR TRUST ME LOL NIGGA CEL

Sep 28, 2002
NIGGA SOFT U BETTER GET A DREAM TEAM CUZ ME AND CEL GOT IT LOCC AND KEY

U HELLA CORNEY 2 ME AND U NO MATCH WHO U EVER BEAT ON HERE LOL I MEAN REALLY WAT DO U SAY THAT IS TIGHT THAT EVEY 1 IS GASSIN U UP U A NO BODY ANY 1 ON HERE CAN BEAT U AND U KNOW IT LOL DONT COME AT BPC CUZ U ALREADY BEEN TRASHED 2 MANY TIMES IN TIRED OF TRYING2 MAKE UR SKILL BIGGER WHEN U DONT LEARN LMAO BUT ATLEAST U TRIED RIGHHHT LMAO BPC MOB WE ON TOP OF UR CHEST AND WE SAY WHEN U LEAVE OR GET UP LMAO

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Shut the fuck up both of you. Good luck Sam. Maybe audio is a good idea. These text MCs ain't shit. If you ever wanna collab, hit me up. Till then...peace.

Apr 25, 2002
aight then Sam. it wuz koo havin you here (and battlin you az well). stay up dogg. i feel you on all tha bytch ass trickz here lately. i hung up tha bootz for a while myself, but i wuz brought out of retirement bcuz of a punk who juzt had to challenge me. ENEwayz Sav stay up.

Sep 28, 2002
that on bpc we run it and u know it

and u still need 2 retire cuz the flows u thru out trash go bacc and read my shit u was on stucc when i ripp u it was hella funny lmao u did even know big words so succ my dicc lol bpc run it u luccy ur homue stealth and he banned me 2 post cuz ill ripp who ever u bring

N

Napalm

Yo Stealth you trying to say I aint shit? I sure hope not because I text battle and audio battle And I would hate to dismember you. Sam your a busta I knew you would cop out. Never was a real MC to begin with.

NAPALM

Jun 4, 2002
don't get to flattered there guys............i retired because im bored with
it i've been thinking about hanging up my gloves for a minute now..........IT HAS NOTHING TO DO with getting ate up!!! you better
do some research i've never got destroyed in a battle....i lost a couple
but i always put up a fight!!

you better reread my verse on paqo's thread........who lost? not me....