my new pit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
She's brown wit white on her chest and paws...her eyes are yellow/green...the nigga who had her first named her Alize...but i call her Lady Lucc...cuz ever since i had her i been luccy. I aint gonna fight her but i am gonna breed her....she's hella bout it tho.

Apr 25, 2002
She looks like an American Staff i trained, shes a beautiful dog take extra loving care to her you have a companion for life. Here's my lil man Hennessy at 1yr. Hes just about ready to be studded out.

@Reese a blue not female eh? Id like to check her out......

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Nice dogs! Miz, she's super cute. Good luch w/ her. I suggest geting this stuff called bitter apple. They sell it at pet stores, it helps w/ all the chewing they do. :classic:

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
I heard the chewing is caused by a bored dog... my brother had one, it was a coo dog but it got ran over on his bday of all days, it was a small lil dog though... Psydal didn't you post pics of Henn when he was younger for like a calender or something?

May 12, 2002
Always give a puppy plenty of toys that it can chew on, and be firm when it goes after something else that it shouldnt. My Pit loves tearing up socks, so I will give him some when they are starting to go bad. He knows to chew on only his specific socks that I give to him, and not the other good ones. Being a Pit owner means that you have got a whole breed to uphold. So try to keep the dog friendly with people and introduce it to many people and that should cut back on a chance of it being aggresive towards people. For the most part they will always have some dog on dog aggressiveness.

Apr 25, 2002
Chewing is a habit you have to catch from the beginning, with APBTs (American Pit Bull Terriers) its somethin your gonna have to accept about the breed, Anxiety, boredom,for pure enjoyment/entertainment they love to chew at anything. I suggest, especially with these extreme swelterin temperatures empty water bottles just fill em up w/ water freeze em overnight you got yourself an inexpensive treat that lasts for a good hour. Another cheap chewing tool you can make and pits love it is you go to any produce place and ask if they have any empty potato sacks. Get some electric tape or some kind of resistant tape and tape pieces around forming a rope, heavy duty durable and pennies to a dime dirt cheap. If you wanna buy them a chew toy go with thick rawhide bones, or them figure 8 chew toys my boys love those and it keeps them entertained. Excercise, excercise, and lots of excercise; a tired doggy is a happy doggy prevents expensive mistakes. Ive been raisin APBTS for a good 10 yrs and im still learning soo much about this breed. Just like the the homie BigE stated above socialize your baby, i have with all my dogs they might get overly excited to greet a stranger but thats what any loyal dog would do. Ive putten my dogs upclose to these so called game dogs in my area and it shows how much work i put into my dogs cause they wont go after them, they'll wanna play more than anything, put them in closed quarters tho and its a different story. I have my methods of training my dogs to bring out the best of the breed. Theres a few good books out there on APBTs and a magazine which focus's on bully breeds that comes out annually. Check out the UKC site and ADBA to learn more about your breed. I consider myself a APBT Ambassador and i strongly recommend familiarizing yourself with the breed cause theres gonna be a great amount of people with strong prejudice and its only fair to educate than to fight fire with fire. Check out books from Richard Stratton most of my methods comes from his experience with APBTs.........

Thanks for the great comments everyone.....
@Conndemned sup pimpin? yea ive gotten all but 3 months done on the calender. Havent had any time workin on it, due to my busy work schedule thats been keepin me away from my computer....good lookin out tho

Apr 25, 2002
Here ya go Miz X RaiDeD

http://www.ukcdogs.com/
http://www.sporting-dog.com/mags.html
http://members.m4d.com/top50apbt/topsites/
http://www.ampitbull.com/richardstrattonbooks.htm

sup reese you have her registration card you needa fill it out n send for her real papers for herbloodline history, go with the 16 generation its more costly but it shows her purity .