my nephew almost killed my ps2!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
godamn i just noticed my ps2 was still on from last sunday.the damn thing was on for 4 days straight!i lucked out and it still works.i'm pissed and happy at the same time i did'nt lose 300 bucks worth of merchandise but i alost did.luckily the machine is strong.if it went on a few more days i think it'd be dead.i think my nephew tried to turn it on when i was'nt paying attention.if he broke it boy i'd wanna hurt the damn kid.shit got me shook for a minute.

E

EAST_BAY_G

There's only one solution for this problem and that is ... KICK HIS MOTHER FUCKING ASS!

Apr 25, 2002
eazy guys you know whut?i may have been mistaken.whut i noticed later on after i posted this is i have my ps2 in front of my tv stand not inside it.i opened the glass window to pop in a video to record sumthen and i may have hit the power switch.i think thats whut happened.i'm starting to doubt it was my nephew i hope thats whut happened cause aint no telling whut would happen in the long run if it was on for 4 days.

Apr 25, 2002
man, i broke my controller. i was playin gran turismo and i lost on the last lap so i threw the bitch across the room. the right joystick busted off, its gon be hard to play Max Payne now.