My Interview On Juggalonews.com!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
the comments are the best part. lol

NickName_Ninja said:
hes 17 years old, a "rapper" from mil town. and he aint no juggalo neither dont get it twiztid. oh yeah and next time u do a show, try and remember your lyrics before u get on stage.

Yourcatdead420 said:
So a douchebag?

NickName_Ninja said:
basically yeah he a trick

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
the comments are the best part. lol

NickName_Ninja said:
hes 17 years old, a "rapper" from mil town. and he aint no juggalo neither dont get it twiztid. oh yeah and next time u do a show, try and remember your lyrics before u get on stage.

Yourcatdead420 said:
So a douchebag?

NickName_Ninja said:
basically yeah he a trick
LOL LOL LOL

Ouch.

Jan 21, 2008
CravenC said:
to let you know dumb fuck, i had all my lyrics DOWN

the vocals were accidentally put on a beat and it caught me off gaurd

dont make shit tiwsted boy

plz dont tell me you stood up for yourself on the interwebz....rofl

Sep 27, 2008
I mean, i like everybody on here for deifferent reasons so i dont take offense at all to anybody, ill sell you my cd, if you dont like it ok

i just can't wait for this cd to be done and have this chapter over

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
i am so off beat it aint even funny. i would never attempt to dance in my life. ive actually "danced" two times in my life. my wedding, and my senior ball.

THREAD HIJACK:!

hey ungodd- i think youve been posting on MI since your were like 11 or some shit. so in all those years i just really thought you just were into fat chicks. so here is my question, with all due respect. did you know you were gay the whole time? or do you still dig fat chicks too? let a playa know man.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
i am so off beat it aint even funny. i would never attempt to dance in my life. ive actually "danced" two times in my life. my wedding, and my senior ball.

THREAD HIJACK:!

hey ungodd- i think youve been posting on MI since your were like 11 or some shit. so in all those years i just really thought you just were into fat chicks. so here is my question, with all due respect. did you know you were gay the whole time? or do you still dig fat chicks too? let a playa know man.

That's a good question Rich... I thought Zach only liked the big bitches from the looks of his ol' chick he used to fuck with... :ermm: