My dad is at deaths door.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
stay strong breh. the support you see on here is great but remember, it is only you that has to go through this, we can only show so much of it. stay strong and dwell on the good times you and your father had.

Feb 25, 2006
I especially feel your pain, I lost my Dad to cancer in November of 2008. I was fortunate enough to be by his side at the hospital the whole time. I saw him take his last final breath:(:(:(:(

it will be tough but keep your faith strong, thats what got me through. Make peace and you will be in peace

on the real my prayers go out to your Dad and fam

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I was fortunate enough to be by his side at the hospital the whole time. I saw him take his last final breath:(:(:(:(
sam situation with me cept my pops was here at home when he passed. He said no matter what happened he didn't wanna pass in a hospital, and we granted him that wish. I know he is in a better place than any of us on this earth are, and he's always in my heart and by my side. Stay up homie, I hope your doing good now.