my computer downloads slow as fuck now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2007
anyone know what this mother fuckers problem is before it get tossed out the got dayum window..its started out downloading stuff at around 100kbs(or whatever) than last week it dropped down to 50, now its only is at 9 and that aint worth the fucking wait

i cleared the cookies and all that shyt and did disk cleanup and i think it got slower

Dec 19, 2006
You probably have low disc space. Need to add some memory to it. May have downloaded a virus. It could be a whoole bunch of things. Get you a good anti-virus spyware program on your comp.

Dec 19, 2006
^not the answer i was hoping to hear but ur probally right..i delete all of the shyt after i burn it so i should have enough memory..

You might want to try this too. I use this on my comp. It gets rid of old deleted files that will even clear up more space on your pc. I thought once you delete something its gone from your pc but old deleted files can still take up a lot of space on your hard drive.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...asher&lp=2&type=product&cp=1&id=1142300187663

Sep 17, 2007
word of advice.... fuck albumhunt.com after i used that shit. I caught a viscious virus on my shit. had to re-format my whole shit.

May 9, 2002
DL speeds have ZERO to do with RAM, CPU, HD space.,..any of that stuff.

DL speeds are dicated by a few things: the place somethign is being DL from, the speed allowed by your modem, and the speed allowed by your internal LAN.

In other words, call your internet company and complain, check your modem, or buy a LAN that allows more bandwidth.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Buy a new computer case. If not properly ventilated it could slow your downloads. Also, make sure your mouse or keyboard use USB instead of the green/purple inputs. They can interfere with your bandwidth because of the old technology.

May 9, 2002
ŧ♣иγ²º⁶;3777464 said:
Buy a new computer case. If not properly ventilated it could slow your downloads. Also, make sure your mouse or keyboard use USB instead of the green/purple inputs. They can interfere with your bandwidth because of the old technology.
Also, having a floppy drive can slow down your speeds, as well as not having at least a 24x CD-R. Not to mention, if you have speakers hooked up through your USB port, your DL speeds just flat out will die.