My Block....Wen Nump IS talkin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2005
AFTER NUMP SAYS OLLIE WOO BOO or sum shit like that.....the animanicks start giggin.....AND A SLAP ASS BEAT IS PLAYING WAT IS THAT BEAT....WAT SONG IS IT ANY ONE KNOW...

BEFORE e-40 gets into fat burger they slappin something else....any one know...

if u didnt get the link to MY BLOCK THE BAY here it is ....some one get back at me.//...thanks

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=THN3WWSY

Feb 26, 2005
thug thizzle said:
nump reminded me of chingo bling in the clip for some reason.
speaking about chingo, i just spoke with him yesterday and he said that he hasnt laid his vocals yet for the track with fab but that the joint is gonna be hella crazy & fabby came hella hard! he gonna be up here in the bay in a few weeks 2. ill keep u posted

Apr 5, 2005
ya ever heard of schedule conflicts? you can't please everyone. in fact the bay is not united. There are just too many rappers in the Bay Area. Not every single one of them can be available considering it was on short notice.

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
All 4 the Bay said:
ya ever heard of schedule conflicts? you can't please everyone. in fact the bay is not united. There are just too many rappers in the Bay Area. Not every single one of them can be available considering it was on short notice.
WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT YOU THINK RAPPERS ARE TO BUSY TO BE ON MTV.....COME ON THATS THE BIGGEST EXPOSURE U COULD GET...UNLESS YOU ARE YA BOY WHOS GONNA BE THE BIGGEST........HANGIN WIT KEVIN FEDERLINE...

Jul 10, 2005
thug thizzle said:
nump reminded me of chingo bling in the clip for some reason.
lol, thats what i thought when i first saw it, i wa slike "why the hell they got that texas nigga in this" then i had to think a lil before i realized it was nump

Oct 2, 2005
sCiEnTisT925 said:
yea there was a few beats playin in background that i didnt recognize but sounded like slap
THEY PLAYED STRAIT KNOCKS....HELLA HARD SHIT....WONDERIN IF ANY ONE GOT NAMES OR SUMTHING MAYNE I WANT THAT INSTRUMENTAL JUST TO SLAP IN MY RIDE.

Sep 11, 2005
^^^^ is tha beat ur talking about tha one that was like a sped up Grapes??? It was tha same exact beat as Grapes but they like sped it up an chopped it around....i konw what ur talking about tho