My attempt to get The Siccness on Wikipedia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I actually just pieced together other wikipedia pages for fictional characters, and edited/changed where needed.

From Jughead Jones wikipedia entry: Jughead is known for his ability to consume unusually high amounts of food in a single sitting without falling sick or gaining weight, though he sometimes sports a potbelly after particularly large meals. ... His love of food has given him heightened senses. He can identify food in a can by smell without opening it, and his taste buds can detect the slightest flaws in prepared food. As such, he is a respected food critic, as well as a gourmet cook himself.

Props: -LICWIT-

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
i cant lie, i usually drink any thing but two i cant not fuck with is coronas and tequila..go figure..so i understand if yall wont fear thy brown skin anymore.

Alcohol Obsession

Not only does Fillyacup have a deep infatuation with and love of tacos, he is also an enthusiast of alcoholic beverages. Although an interesting fact should be noted, in that being a Mexican-American with a love of Mexican food, he is unable to consume Coronas (a popular Mexican beer) and Tequila in excessive quantities as he can with most alcoholic beverages. He is quoted as saying "I can't lie, I usually drink any thing, but two I cannot mess with is Coronas and tequila..go figure..so I understand if yall won't fear thy brown skin anymore." Even considering this little known fact, most still do fear thy brown skin.

Props: fillyacup

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Good shit 0r0! Tell wikipedia to take the article and shove it up their ass... Faggots

Try to say we aint notable... We up in hip hop magazines bitch!

May 14, 2002
I tried with some exotic IP ... I am behind a proxy right now because most of the internet is not available right here.. but this is what I got.

Sorry guys!

#
You are currently unable to edit pages on Wikipedia.

You can still read pages, but cannot edit, change, or create them.

Editing from your IP address or IP address range has been disabled on all wikis by Manuelt15 (meta.wikimedia.org). The reason given was "Cross-wiki abuse".

To request unblock, visit your talk page and add the text {{unblock|global block — REASON}}. Replace "REASON" with the reason for requesting unblock.

Additionally, you may appeal the global block at Steward requests/Global.

The block expires on 2 September 2011 at 08:02.
#
Secure login
You are currently unable to edit pages on Wikipedia.

You can still read pages, but you cannot edit or create them.

Editing from 65.49.14.0/24 has been disabled by Spellcast for the following reason(s):
Banned proxys.svg
This IP address has been blocked because it is believed to be an open proxy or zombie computer. To prevent abuse, these proxies may be blocked from editing Wikipedia. If your ISP has misconfigured its proxy, you can try bypassing it by logging into Wikimedia's secure gateway at https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/. For more information about open proxies and what you can do, please see Wikipedia:Open proxies and the WikiProject on open proxies.
(Multi-RBL lookup • Sandbox test edit)
: Dynamic Internet Technology, Inc.

This block has been set to expire: 05:03, 8 July 2014.

Even if blocked, you will usually still be able to edit your user talk page and contact other editors and administrators by e-mail.

Note: Please use the [show] links across from each header to show more information.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Good shit 0r0! Tell wikipedia to take the article and shove it up their ass... Faggots

Try to say we aint notable... We up in hip hop magazines bitch!
I want credit where due, I made the source article and posted to the wikipedia conversation as proof of the shows existence. Although, the writing of the article is horribly bad it seems to have done its job.

Yes, that's something positive. But that's about the show, not the character, so at best it might support a Sicness Network article - but notability still requires "significant coverage in reliable sources that are independent of the subject" (sources - plural). -- Boing! said Zebedee
Dude is now saying we should have created a Siccness Network article instead. I'm still arguing in favour of Fillyacup's wiki page though, if they take it down then maybe I'll consider doing a Siccness Network article.

Props: Mixerr

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
a siccness article would be dope..have all the legends in there branching off on the character list

but what about our wacky foriegn neighbors, jake #s and the mac from americas hat?

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
a siccness article would be dope..have all the legends in there branching off on the character list

but what about our wacky foriegn neighbors, jake #s and the mac from americas hat?
that would be dope!...get the siccness on there and then have users names with different page links thus they couldnt deny the fillyacup prop, or tacos, or them sweet ass wiki areolas, brehs HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006

for wikipedia to allow a siccness article (and not delete it for not being notable enough or whatever) it would have to be really general... something like what's on the facebook page:
Siccness.net is the largest internet-based hip-hop label on the West Coast which averages between 20 and 28 million hits per month and has over 60 thousand members. The Siccness staff prides itself on being on the cutting-edge of all things West Coast. Launched in 1996, the label has had the pleasure of working with the biggest names from the west and now increases its stakes in the game with distribution from the leading indie distributor KOCH/E1. Artists who have recorded on the label include Kokane (Snoop Dogg), Goldie Loc (Eastsidaz), Killa Tay and many San Diego based artist like Mitchy Slick, Cricet, 12 Gauge Shotie, I Rocc & many more. Key releases include C-bo & Killa Tay "The Moment of Truth", Keak Da Sneak "Contact Sport" and Suga Free "The Features v.2".

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001414165735

if we wanted something for the open forum with info about all the characters and sicc memes we would probably have to make our own wiki. which can be done, but i think most of us are too lazy to make a successful one.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
In general wiki hates on anything that started on the net, our best bet would be an encyclopedia dramatica article, but that would just attract more /b/tards and trolls(even tho emma already broke rules 1 & 2 with those big robo articles on there).

Props: Mixerr