My attempt to get The Siccness on Wikipedia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
It started with this, here:

OutcastedOutlaw, took the initiative to create an actual wikipedia page:

Fillyacup PropFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump

When you prop people over 91,000 times like the cup-goon from the siccness.net/vb, you are then known as the greatest proper of all time.. of all time..
Needless to say that was deleted hella quick.

So I tried to create another page:

Again deleted hella quick:

This page has been deleted. The deletion and move log for the page are provided below for reference.
23:03, 12 March 2011 Boing! said Zebedee (talk | contribs) deleted "Fillyacup Prop" ‎ (G3: Blatant hoax (TW))
16:24, 12 March 2011 NawlinWiki (talk | contribs) deleted "Fillyacup Prop" ‎ (A3: Article that has no meaningful, substantive content)
14:32, 12 March 2011 AlexandrDmitri (talk | contribs) deleted "Fillyacup Prop" ‎ (G1: Patent nonsense, meaningless, or incomprehensible)
so again I created an even better page which as of this posting is still up here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fillyacup_prop

Now wikipedia is debating whether or not this entry should be deleted on this page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Fillyacup_prop

I'm hoping some of you will join in on the conversation to try and help them keep the page up, if they notice all of the edits are only coming from Canada and Australia IP's they are going to think something is up.

Let's try and keep the siccness on Wikipedia.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
haha the fillyacup prop..i remember that from a TV show....always running around proppin people...dude was one happy mofo...thats been years since I've seen it. i heard a rumor that comedy central might start airing the re-runs
is that you?

Props: fillyacup

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
LOOLOL...CLOWNIN

NEEDS TO INCLUDE/SKOOL THEESE NINTEEN90NEW BABIES THAT "PROPS" IS SHORT FOR "PROPPERS" THO...

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
As far as I can see, "fillyacup" is just a username of someone at that Siccness forum (which itself does not seem notable), and I can't find any evidence of a notable "fictional character", so at best I think its non-notable person.

Feb 11, 2006
Idk but I'm guessin the siccness been around way lonfger than some faggy info site dat only got big the past 4yrs...fuck wiki's gay ass rules to....

Props: Mixerr
Feb 11, 2006
Plus filipe should be noted as a world champion taco eater and corona drinker...mac jesus if they take down your filya prop page try listing him as a world champion taco eater...

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i cant lie, i usually drink any thing but two i cant not fuck with is coronas and tequila..go figure..so i understand if yall wont fear thy brown skin anymore.

As far as I can see, "fillyacup" is just a username of someone at that Siccness forum (which itself does not seem notable), and I can't find any evidence of a notable "fictional character", so at best I think its non-notable person.

well..thats not something i needed to hear but. ok. thanks. bye.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
He also has a long standing rivalry with Brian Van Dyke who has gone by VanD, Basic Brian along with other names. This rivalry stems from Brian being a wigger, and wishing he was black and in a "nig-gang"

lol you guys are mean