My Appologiez!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2002
righteous your a square!!! first you talk shit then you appalogize now
your trying to hook your sister up!! your corny!! im not as gullible as
every one else i will continue to dislike you for the fact your a sucka!!

Jul 17, 2002
ima sucka!!! lmao kid take ur verbal skillz to ronald mcdonald alright i didnt talk shit to any of u so im not worried about u guys u can do what u do best becuz i gives a fuck!!! and to that lil sister thing like i said she a crazy bitch!!! and she wanted me to post it!!!

Jun 4, 2002
what about my verbal skills? lol!! go to flow board i'll shit all over
your bitch ass and use your shirt for ass wipe sucka!! i called you a sucka because you are.........one!! i live in tukwilla i got a pm box if you wanna persue your issues with me further i would love to meet up with you and your cousin c-lo! and one more thing there's no such thing as net bangin on the street level board
we all live real close this fanatsy land can turn to reality faster
than you think so keep that in mind little guy!!!!

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Tha~Righteous~1 said:
damn SARKASTIK im diggin this cut Sarkasm but u could have done the chorus better!!! come out witta re-done version or some shit!!! oh and i got some shit bout to go down with Kaoz he bout to call and ima flow i got some sicc shit!!! well ima write some shit im workin on on this board tell me how it iz and gimme some help with it!!!
the chorus was ill on that track, lol

weirdo

pz

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
C-ron said:
i wouldnt apologize 2 none of these hoecakes.:rolleyes:
Here we go again.
For some one who don't like any of the ninjas on this board, you sure have a way of making yourself known. I read posts in other forums, , and NO ONE likes you. I seen you bow down to D.O.G., , , You refuse to see Notes on the streets, , ,and I also invited you to my place of business, , , "The Contour Every Monday Nights". But I've come to the conclusion that you are just a Lil boy seeking attention from important people, , , ,but going about it the wrong way.
I give props to Righteous for being a MAN, , ,Some may be skeptical, , others may be gullible, , , but at least he started over on the right track to earn respect from the people who make this board what it is today.
I wont call you out your name because it's only obvious that your intelligence level is far below the average 16 year old.

One day we will meet on the streets, , , That will be the date we hold court. Until then I advise you to at least have a little respect 4 your self and be about something other than false flaggin the blue rag!!

Jul 17, 2002
damn ya'll really do have hella beef ont his board!!! shit people get along didnt ur parents teach u to have respect for other people i give props to Sarkastik tryna create peace but damn some people juss fuckin heartless!!!

Apr 25, 2002
You all got some wierd ass characters on this board. Persistent little motherfuckers too. I applaud your patience. I would have backhanded a couple niggas by now.

The streets is a motherfucker.

:dead: