My Appologiez!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2002
I Would like to say im sorry to Sarkatik, he got some sicc flows im listenin to his shit, to all the rest of u i disrespected i appologize, ive been out of my mind lately, got to much drama on my brain, so i appologize and SARKATIK i want to talk to u about some cutz im thinkin about!!! they bout to be tight im tryna get some local peeps to drop one big cut and create one big society for rappers cuz we get discriminated and hated on!!! so yea hit me up
I'll Work My Magic"

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
Coo, , , , , I see you are mature enough to admit to your mistakes. It takes a real man to do what you just did.
I never have a problem collaborating with my N.W. neighbors, , , , any time people wanna hook up, all it takes is to holla and the skills come a runnin'!!!!!
PM me.

Jul 17, 2002
thanx but hey with all this shit if u in tha 206 to 253 im tryna get some shit goin i got hook ups with some major shit like Ludacris Bone Thugs and many more!!! lets get some shit goin im down for the rukus commin from the Northwest!!!

Jul 17, 2002
damn SARKASTIK im diggin this cut Sarkasm but u could have done the chorus better!!! come out witta re-done version or some shit!!! oh and i got some shit bout to go down with Kaoz he bout to call and ima flow i got some sicc shit!!! well ima write some shit im workin on on this board tell me how it iz and gimme some help with it!!!

Jul 17, 2002
"Tha Righteous One"

(V)once again im that evil that runs within your blood vains, gimme time and im damaging your brain, c walkin in blue flames, siccly evil so insane, my alias oh u dont wanna no my name, if u call on me im takin ya life and who else are they gunna blame, other then tha righteous one but im not the one above, im the one below ur feet, the playa who stalks u in u shadows waitin for my chance to reveal that fresh red bloody human meat, im diggin so deep into ur chest, turn ur heart black, left to the eternal blaze, back into the past i resurrerected, went to battle victorious but was never respected, my power will be unleashed the human race will be deceased, my gates will open welcome to ur worst nightmare welcome to my home, with my right hand man Mr Reap welcome to hell...

(C)Deep within my gates will open, i will be released, bones will shatter souls of the deceased will be Mr Reaps i am Tha Righteous One,

(Tell me what ya'll think comments im willing to take anything from anyone)