My 1st time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2002
This (Static Lounge 4/19) was my 1st partyin @home in almost 2 years & I just wanna thank EVERYBODY that came out that night. Yall was givin me just as much as I was givin u, & being @home, seein my folx, doin a show 4 yall that knew me when I was walkin... That's the best show I could ever do.

Yall done seen me come from a knuckle head 2 a business man, with a family. I can't get no better crowd then that!.

So, much LOVE 4 showin me that type of support! We gon do more of these. All we need I 2 keep up what we doin. Havin peaceful shows that give newer artist a chance 2 be seen & heard. Dago artist havin mix tapes & dvd projects don't hurt either. It's waayyy more cats rappin & makin beats in the town now. That's why we do it. So the next generation will!

DAGO!!!! LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
Ecay Uno said:
This (Static Lounge 4/19) was my 1st partyin @home in almost 2 years & I just wanna thank EVERYBODY that came out that night. Yall was givin me just as much as I was givin u, & being @home, seein my folx, doin a show 4 yall that knew me when I was walkin... That's the best show I could ever do.

Yall done seen me come from a knuckle head 2 a business man, with a family. I can't get no better crowd then that!.

So, much LOVE 4 showin me that type of support! We gon do more of these. All we need I 2 keep up what we doin. Havin peaceful shows that give newer artist a chance 2 be seen & heard. Dago artist havin mix tapes & dvd projects don't hurt either. It's waayyy more cats rappin & makin beats in the town now. That's why we do it. So the next generation will!

DAGO!!!! LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Real Talk Ecay... Like Coop said... Except for the MIC's... the shit was on point... Out.