[MUST SEE] REAL ID ACT.. to be put in effect 2008..just around the corner!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2005
da HYPHY pinoy said:
i dont really see whats the matter with this. the only problem i have is the invasion of privacy, they'll know where you go and all that shit. it may be good to capture criminals and all but what about the other half of the country?
They'll know where you go, where you live, what you buy, what your favorite ice cream is, your medical history, where your last 40 bucks went, EVERYTHING you did last time you went to vegas... etc etc, and all this can be used against you as undeniable evidence in one way or another, whether that be in a court system or in an insurance coverage negotiation

Thats just the tip of the iceberg, just some things I thought off the top of my head, there are limitless possibilities to this.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
City Situation said:
Yeah by George Orwell. It talks about leaders controlling people, "Thought Police," watched constantly by cameras (reality in England right now), basic freedoms of the constitution and other papers are looked down upon, love hate freedom slavery all confused (we're moving towards this too).
Interesting, thanks for the elaboration on this one. It sounds like this is what is happening today. Because if you come into power, you can easily control almost everything, such as departments (e.g. police department) and say, to give them the order to harrass people and they will do it no matter what the leader says. Why? Because it's their job and don't want to be fired. Again, money talks. (or even leadership talks, too)

City Situation said:
Yup exactly. That's the chip. The chip of death. They changed their name to X-Mark now. (X marks the slave)
X-Mark? LOL! Are ya serious? Damn.

Dec 11, 2005
The Reason why it is worse in Europe, because Europe does not have a Constitution and a Bill of rights like America.

America is the only nation that has the government of checks and balances of the executive branch etc etc, so America in essence has the best chance to resist this, although it doesn't look likely at all.

Oct 21, 2006
^ yeah. They already have cameras in England.
http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Orwell_rolls_in_his_grave_0530.html

Y-S said:
Interesting, thanks for the elaboration on this one. It sounds like this is what is happening today. Because if you come into power, you can easily control almost everything, such as departments (e.g. police department) and say, to give them the order to harrass people and they will do it no matter what the leader says. Why? Because it's their job and don't want to be fired. Again, money talks. (or even leadership talks, too)
Yeah man I'm reading it now. I tried to read it when I was even younger but it was too hard to understand to be enjoyable. Now I'm reading it, and in just 20 pages, those are all the similarities I can find off the top of my head.

Y-S said:
X-Mark? LOL! Are ya serious? Damn.
Yup. Check either website.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
MuneyHongry650 said:
The Reason why it is worse in Europe, because Europe does not have a Constitution and a Bill of rights like America.
I agree inevitably.

MuneyHongry650 said:
America is the only nation that has the government of checks and balances of the executive branch etc etc, so America in essence has the best chance to resist this, although it doesn't look likely at all.
What about British government? Do not they have checks and balances, too? They were the one who founded this kind of idea.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
City Situation said:
Ahhh, speaking of cameras in England. I've heard amount of times of news reporting to the increase of percentage of cameras in streets, buildings, almost everywhere, especially in London.

In movie "Children Of Men" you can see large public Tvs, monitors everywhere that hangs onto the front of buildings, buses etc. I somewhat feel this is what going to happen in the future of London, do not you think? It gives easier ability to give the news pubically, especially giving out propagandas to people and such.

The reason of terror-related incidents happening in London recently, is most likely because they're pissed at them for attacking the Iraq or involving in the middle east.

City Situation said:
Yeah man I'm reading it now. I tried to read it when I was even younger but it was too hard to understand to be enjoyable. Now I'm reading it, and in just 20 pages, those are all the similarities I can find off the top of my head.
I comprehend. I'll read it sometime.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
MuneyHongry650 said:
lol no its even wrose for Canada and Europe, sorry bud
Well if it was all ever to be implemented into cold reality of what is being discussed in this thread, that would be completely fucked.

However I don't think I'll experience anything like this anytime soon, and I'm not worried about anything like this. It's just silly.

Privacy? Privacy is just the minds way of feeling secure, it's a figment. We already have no privacy! Almost everything is logged, documented or tracked somewhere some way or another.

Besides, Walmarts in Canada SUCK. lol

May 20, 2007
Dont you see, soon were all gonna be fuckin drones that just walk around and do the same thing everyday and nothing else because the government is controlling us. Get up, eat(not what we want but what they want), go to work, go home, sleep, and do it all over again. We wont be able to do anything. This is a work of power and im afraid we cant do anything to stop it. We will only be able to say what the government wants us to say. And dont give me that "we can fight for our freedom" bullshit. The reality is that we cant and we are going to be controlled to the fullest extent within the next 50 years. We will be told when to make babies and what they will look like. We will be robots. I dont know what to do. Any suggestions?lol. If you cant beat em, join em? Should we seek government jobs and try and become part of the "Legion of Doom"?

EDIT:OOO BTW does anyone know that game getting up contents under pressure? Do you know those government police guys with the guns and all dressed up in gear walking the streets constantly? Well if you do that is what i envision the government to be doing pretty soon.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Thread starter:

You are a fucking idiot.

That is all.

(For further explanation wait til this weekend when I'll have enough free time to give a fuck. If this wack ass thread is still going, I will happily shit all over it.

In short, you are a stupid fucking douche bag if you think walmart is going to have grain-of-sand microchips in every pack of gum they sell.)

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
REDRUM559 said:
it was. just to get an excuse to look for terrorist in iraq

like world war 1 they blow up our own navy ship on purpose to get into war.

pearl harbor was a set up, US GOVERNMENT REMOVED AL RADARS AND SATELLITES 1 day japanese bombed pearl harbor, YOU THINK THE US WASNT GOING TO FUCKIN KNOW THAT a whole japanese fleet was going to attack

what about when they went to africa to stop communism and got owned why did they get out and no media reaction same goes for vietnam, THEYRE IS NO TIES IN WARS ..... US YOU LOST AGAINST VIETNAM makes me think if the koreans will murder us

GOVERNMENT AND MEDIA OWN YOU.
I swear to Christ, if you were in front of me right now, I'd punch you square in the face for being such a mark.

You can be whatever you want--Left, Right, I don't really care. But being a complete idiot and believing 100% of EITHER SIDE OF THE STORY is unacceptable.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
its happening. this is just another MAJOR step in the public being powerless and controlled. it seems like they want to control population, or maybe decrease so that "undesirables" leave the country, and certain people stay.

Nov 10, 2006
this is crazy shiet...this is like that movie enemy of the state with will smith. except it would just be easier for them to find you. its hella scary cuz the government would be able to find you anywhere. its already starting with that onstar shiet. my boy just bought a 5.0 and he had it installed. personally im scared of having that stuff in my car cuz i dont want the govt knowing where im at at all times. i could see it happening. imagine having a baby and right when your baby is born they stick a chip in them and they track them for the rest of their life....crazy shiet.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
To summarize........and I swear to God, if you lazy sons of
bitches can't read 2 paragraphs, but will watch a 10 minute video.......................

ONE:

Microchips have NOTHING TO DO with the Real ID Act. The YouTube video was named that to brainwash you into believing the Conspiracy Theorist interpretation of the bill, before ever hearing or having explained to you the REAL interpretation.

TWO:

The REAL ID Act of 2005 is Division B of an act of the United States Congress titled Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act for Defense, the Global War on Terror, and Tsunami Relief, 2005, Pub.L. 109-13, 119 Stat. 231, enacted 2005-05-11). This legislation was intended to deter terrorism by implementing the following:

* Establishing national standards for state-issued driver's licenses and non-driver's identification cards;
* Waiving laws that interfere with construction of physical barriers at the borders;
* Updating and tightening the laws on application for asylum and deportation of aliens for terrorist activity;
* Introducing rules covering "delivery bonds" (rather like bail bonds but for aliens who have been released pending hearings);
* Funding some reports and pilot projects related to border security; and
* Changing visa limits for temporary workers, nurses, and Australian citizens.

THREE:

Documentation required before issuing a license or ID card

Before a card can be issued, the applicant must provide the following documentation[7]:

* A photo ID, or a non-photo ID that includes full legal name and birthdate.
* Documentation of birthdate.
* Documentation of legal status and Social Security number
* Documentation showing name and principal residence address.

Digital images of each identity document will be stored in each state DMV database.

This is NOT a National ID card law, any more than there is a "federal law" that says you have to be 21 to drink. In some states, the law is 18 years. Why? Because those states don't get as much Highway Funds as others. In the same vein, if states choose not to implement Real ID.....it's simple: their ID Cards will not be able to be used instead of passports, or when you want to go to Canada, or if you want to get a job without digging through your junk to find your Social Security card, etc. They will just be the same regular ass ID they've always been.

The shit is not that complicated. The only complicated part is why all you America-Hating fucktards aren't picking up French dictionaries or saving for airfare to Europe. Deep down inside, you know yuo ain't going nowhere. You just like to bitch because you are bitches, and can't do shit about shit. Well, that's your own fault. Stop being a bitch and grow the fuck up.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Sucka Free said:
this is crazy shiet...this is like that movie enemy of the state with will smith. except it would just be easier for them to find you. its hella scary cuz the government would be able to find you anywhere. its already starting with that onstar shiet. my boy just bought a 5.0 and he had it installed. personally im scared of having that stuff in my car cuz i dont want the govt knowing where im at at all times. i could see it happening. imagine having a baby and right when your baby is born they stick a chip in them and they track them for the rest of their life....crazy shiet.
Didn't you know that they already do that? Why do you think they forcibly take the baby away from the mother and into a back room?

They started microchipping all US-born babies over a decade ago. When babies and children get "vaccines", they're really just updating the microchips. Once you're fully grown and your body can support the full-sized chip, then you're good to go.

Hold on, i'll go find the video on youtube about it........