[MUST SEE] REAL ID ACT.. to be put in effect 2008..just around the corner!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2005
I posted this in the Gathering of Minds forum, but I know there are alot more people who visit the open forum than the gathering of minds forum, and I'd thought I would share this with everyone since EVERYONE WILL be affected by this one way or another

To everyone who didn't or wouldn't believe that this is happening, it REALLY is TIME to open your eyes friends. Not only is this going to happen, its going to happen in LESS THAN A YEAR

I remember reading about this a year ago on this exact forum, and at the time I thought this was some left-wing extremist bullshit. But after watching this in my business class and having a discussion about it, it was almost surreal to see this actually taking place.

WAL MART (biggest corporation in THE WORLD) HAS ALREADY AGREED TO put one of these mcroscopic computer chips in each and every physical item that they will carry. In turn, other companies will follow suit who naturally want to do business with corporations such as WalMart.

without further a do...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=c7pHb7bPfMc

c7pHb7bPfMc

For those of you who are aware of this, what are your thoughts on what is going to happen in our country? And for those of you who are just watching this, what do you guys think about this thing?

Plz don't delete this if its a repost, Since this act is just right around the corner... WHAT IS OUR COUNTRY COMING TO??

Dec 11, 2005
These chips can literally render you a non-citizen in a second.

Nullifying all the possesstions you have as well as making all the cash you have null and void

absolutely crazy shit

Nov 20, 2002
Stockton
Really hate my phone since its not YouTube compatible, but what exactly would be the point of them putting chips or whatever in every item? To possibly track stolen items? Would the chips monitor what you're watching on TV, or how often you brush your teeth? Hella random questions I know, but fuck, I'm courious since I can't watch the video...

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
MuneyHongry650 said:
These chips can literally render you a non-citizen in a second.

Nullifying all the possesstions you have as well as making all the cash you have null and void

absolutely crazy shit
Have u seen this movie, "Children Of Men"?

Oct 21, 2006
Yall didn't know about this? Stop sleeping and wake up! Shit. Tell your congress people and representatives.

I didn't realize that though, since Walmart will put chips in everything, then everyone that wants to do business with Walmart will use chips, meaning chips will be in a lotta other places too. Damn that sucks.

And yes this WILL affect you. Airplane, library, illegal to be anywhere without one (although it already is illegal to have no id on you, which I never knew about that).

If the American people take this, it's like bowing down and accepting slave status.

Y-S said:
Have u seen this movie, "Children Of Men"?
Yeah or read the book 1984?

Dec 11, 2005
hobgoblin said:
Really hate my phone since its not YouTube compatible, but what exactly would be the point of them putting chips or whatever in every item? To possibly track stolen items? Would the chips monitor what you're watching on TV, or how often you brush your teeth? Hella random questions I know, but fuck, I'm courious since I can't watch the video...
Great question
1. This would potentially ELIMINATE stealing from stores such as walmart from now on, since they are easily able to track where an item goes once it leaves the store. (Which will indeed happen)
2. It is useful in organizing and keeps tracks of a company or a retailer's stock and products
3. Information will be kept about each and every individual about what they buy, what their preferences are, their health conditions... What is the downside of this you ask?

Imagine insurance companies obtaining this information (which they will, it is already in progress) which means for example, if you are prone to heart disease due to high blood pressure, your life insurance will increase everytime you buy a doughnut! Basically you won't have any privacy of you as an individual, and in essence they can take your right to buying and selling if the government so wishes, as stated in the video.

Dec 11, 2005
City Situation said:
I didn't realize that though, since Walmart will put chips in everything, then everyone that wants to do business with Walmart will use chips, meaning chips will be in a lotta other places too. Damn that sucks.

And yes this WILL affect you. Airplane, library, illegal to be anywhere without one (although it already is illegal to have no id on you, which I never knew about that)

Exactly, bullshit aside, this shit scared the FUCK outta me when I first saw it, people, this is a glimpse, notice how I said GLIMPSE of what is going to happen in the future, this is fuckig rediculous

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
City Situation said:
Yall didn't know about this? Stop sleeping and wake up! Shit. Tell your congress people and representatives.

And yes this WILL affect you. Airplane, library, illegal to be anywhere without one (although it already is illegal to have no id on you, which I never knew about that).

If the American people take this, it's like bowing down and accepting slave status.

Yeah or read the book 1984?
I didn't realize about Walmart thing, either. I don't recall reading this book, it's titled "1984"?

Aug 7, 2006
i dont really see whats the matter with this. the only problem i have is the invasion of privacy, they'll know where you go and all that shit. it may be good to capture criminals and all but what about the other half of the country?

Oct 21, 2006
Y-S said:
I didn't realize about Walmart thing, either. I don't recall reading this book, it's titled "1984"?
Yeah by George Orwell. It talks about leaders controlling people, "Thought Police," watched constantly by cameras (reality in England right now), basic freedoms of the constitution and other papers are looked down upon, love hate freedom slavery all confused (we're moving towards this too).

Y-S said:
Suggestion: Stay away from VeriChip.
Yup exactly. That's the chip. The chip of death. They changed their name to X-Mark now. (X marks the slave)

Nov 16, 2006
sNEAK 70sEV said:
man this is bullshit....they tryin to have the GOV control everything...makes me think if the whole 9/11 terrorist attacks where set up
it was. just to get an excuse to look for terrorist in iraq

like world war 1 they blow up our own navy ship on purpose to get into war.

pearl harbor was a set up, US GOVERNMENT REMOVED AL RADARS AND SATELLITES 1 day japanese bombed pearl harbor, YOU THINK THE US WASNT GOING TO FUCKIN KNOW THAT a whole japanese fleet was going to attack

what about when they went to africa to stop communism and got owned why did they get out and no media reaction same goes for vietnam, THEYRE IS NO TIES IN WARS ..... US YOU LOST AGAINST VIETNAM makes me think if the koreans will murder us

GOVERNMENT AND MEDIA OWN YOU.