must read meth interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
if he's so sick of writers giving his album bad reviews, then maybe he shouldnt make shitty music! sorry, but his last solo effort was fucking pathetic. I dont really like east coast rap anyway, but I dig meth's older shit.. and he DID fall off. no sense it getting all pissy about it. you dont want people talking shit? make a decent record, you fuckin retard

Aug 11, 2006
lol.....i read half of part 1.....read a lil bit at a time....

but damn that shit is hella funny.......meth keeps cutting dude off and just goes off on him every 5 questions....

Method Man : Fuck everything you fuckin stand for you writing son-of-a-bitch! Y'all ni**as ain't never been where the fuck I been at and shit; y'all don't know where I'm coming from, so ya definitely don't know where the fuck I'm going. Y'all ni**a can suck me the fuck-fuck y'all ni**as man!

Nobodysmiling.com : Listen man-

Method Man : Matter fact, fuck a interview, go fuckin suck off Ghostface some more you fuckin bastard!

shits a good read....good find

Mar 20, 2006
Method Man : Matter fact, I'll give you the perfect example my ni**a: these ni**as said these Ice Cream sneakers is hot, now everybody and they momma buying em. These is the ugliest fuckin sneakers I ever seen in my fuckin life! Pharrell got ni**as dressing like white boys.
lmfao!

i'm not a meth fan, but that interview was pretty entertaining...

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
Ya I think meth's definitely right, those ice cream shirts that were posted in open forum....shit, wtf? I'm not feeling that shit

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
this may be the reason why johnny blaze is angry..i found this on wikipedia

"Recently, Method Man has had a conflict with New York radio host Wendy Williams. Williams talked about Method Man's wife having cancer on air, which was something he had wanted to keep private. He said that people who lived next door to him didn't even know, but Williams made it public over the radio."