Music News

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
FUCK TO THE MOTHERFUCKING FUCK YES!

Rohnert Park, California’s CEREMONY will be releasing their fourth album, entitled Zoo, on March 6, 2012. Working with producer John Goodmanson, the band have refined their jagged sound while continuing to pursue themes of exurban alienation and confinement. Their previous three albums on the Malfunction and Bridge 9 labels are widely seen as the most compelling, unusual and progressive hardcore of the last five years, and we are incredibly excited to be working with them.

[video=youtube;yIrEcxvOzYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIrEcxvOzYI[/video]

*starts bashing his head into the nearest wall*

Ceremony - Hysteria
(right click, save as)

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
this is gonna be amazing...

http://www.kaykayandhisweatheredunderground.com/home/

ok, announcement time.

first up, we are still putting together the final plans for tracking record III. want to make sure we get everything just right this time around folks. stay tuned...

lastly, to tide all of you over while you patiently wait for our next release, we've tracked a handful of cover songs in our down time that we'll have available to download for FREE from our soundcloud page starting in a couple weeks. to get you excited, here is the track-listing:

- MARY J. BLIGE - MARY JANE (ALL NIGHT LONG)
- JANET JACKSON - ESCAPADE
- EVELYN "CHAMPAGNE" KING - I'M IN LOVE
- BLACKSTREET - NO DIGGITY
- NU SHOOZ - I CAN'T WAIT
- NEXT - TOO CLOSE
- DAZZ BAND - LET IT WHIP
- KENI BURKE - RISIN' TO THE TOP
- TEENA MARIE - I NEED YOUR LOVIN'
- DARYL HALL AND JOHN OATES - I CAN'T GO FOR THAT
- SHEILA E. - GLAMOROUS LIFE
- BOBBY BROWN - EVERY LITTLE STEP

thanks again for the support and patience ya'll, see ya soon...

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
watching kimbra while waiting for dev to come on, shes pretty annoying lol

ok i'm gonna listen to fat trel until this is over

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
no sound for a second but dev is going in right now

lol @ his ladies watch tho, pretty sure my mom used to have that one

nvm the face was looking xtra smedium for a second

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
well not to rub it in but dev killed that shit, definitely came to bat for sxsw. dream with the band is cool, i dont listen to him enough to know how his voice is like tho, if it lives up to how he sounds recorded or not

i just realized i should have tried to download the blood orange stream with my dwhelper smh

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
that's good to hear. Were there a lot of people there/anyone actually know who he was?

Dream sounds like he does on record. He's not much of a singer, can just write the fuck out of songs.
hahaha I just noticed he's wearing marty mcflys

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
out of the 3 acts i paid attention to so far, the crowd went nuts after his guitar solo, so def a good sign, they were not into action bronson at all lol

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Lollapalooza band list leaked. Pretty dirty, I might have to actually go this year
http://www.fakeshoredrive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Lolla.jpeg

at the drive-in, justice, sigur ros, the weeknd, m83, frank ocean, miike snow, bloc party, j cole, childish gambino, wale, twin shadow, the tallest man on earth, toro y moi, santigold, little dragon, sbtrkt, fun., neon indian, washed out, bear in heaven, doomtree, kevin devine yeeee