Murs might do some hyphy stuff.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
MR RY said:
I hope he changes his mind...
I agree dude is way better than to hop on the bandwagon, Hip Hop cats who jump on fads like that are always destined to fail, he should stick to what he does best

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
the_truth_ said:
Isnt he from La or something ?
yes but he pretty much got his start out here on telegraph with the living legends.....I'd definetly slap some hyphy murs, his beats be lacking sometimes, and I like most, but not all 9thwonder beat.....

and someone post that hustler remix with e-40, I nevr heard that

Oct 2, 2006
i mean i guess he could pull it off he spit raw as fuck

first Grouch now murs i think the LL krew could pull it off they got mad energy but it will be intresting to see thats for damn sure

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Jake said:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I'm with Jake here. That's really all that needs to be said. If anything he should do it as a joke.

Nuttkase: You should have just left it at "Murs is Mac Dre's Cousin" and seen how many people would have jumped on Murs cock. Funny shit though.

moves

Sicc OG
Feb 13, 2006
let the man do his thing. i doubt it would be a "hyphy" track as we all would consider a hyphy track. but it would be dope if he did some shit on a rick rock, droop e, or even traxxamillion beat.

and if he did say he was gonna be on a hyphy track, wouldnt already be something some you should have already known. he's suppose to be on the mistah fab album.