Murs might do some hyphy stuff.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2006
koo interview but after he said he might to some hyphy shit can you imagine him on a droop-e beat or maybe murs and some e a ski beats......

FF to 6:17 to hear him speak on it

Feb 1, 2006
Dang, that would knock I bet. His shit risky business wit Shock G was a party cut and it was proper... He would flip it on some go smart shit...

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Nuttkase said:
Mac Dre's cousin.

*I can almost hear him running out of the house to go pick up a Murs CD*

Anyways, this is the weakest news ever.

Boooooooooo!
LOL! Murs aite. I don't think goin Hyphy would be cool but he jus trying to get that money and tryin diff shit prolly.

Feb 21, 2006
what it thizz said:
whothafuck is murs?
murs will rip any bay artists lyrically. he is smart and keeps his mind clear and delivers nicely. if you only like hearing rappers talkin about drugs, goin stupid dumb and hyphy all the time then you need to jump off the golden gate.

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
he tryin to appeal to a wider audience just like zion i did...hardly anyone on here knew who the fuck zion i was before "the bay" dropped, and they from oakland...it aint really a hyphy track if there is a real deffinition these days, but anyways they sellin albums cuz of it...i can see him rippin it wit fab on a traxx...i'd be lyin if i said i didn't want to hear that...that remix he did with E40 of H-U-S-T-L-E-R was a slapper

Nov 1, 2005
MURS is sick as fuck..and as much i am down wit Hyphy...he need to lay off that shit.. never heard of him until MURS 3:16 album...one of the best albums i ever heard....

i liked that line in "this is for" where he talks about all rappers...it shows he got spit..

"Kids ride big wheels until they learn balance..but its obvious you haven't...with way more ego than u have true talent."