MURDA INC REPPIN PAC 2 THE FULLEST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
DAMN I SEEN THE NEW JA RULE VIDEO PEEPIN IT OUT ASHANTI LOOKING GOOD JA RULE TRYING2 SING THE BEAT IS TIGHT 2 ME AND AT THE END IRV GOTTI WIT IS PLAYA WAYS HOOKED THE VIDO UP WIT SOME MOB SHIT AND I SEE THEM ALL BLACC UP GETTING READY 2 RIDE SHIT WA STIGHT WHEN OR IF U SEEN IT ALREADY THEN I SEE THEM REPPIN PAC LIKE WHAT SOME BLK ARMY SHIT ON SOME REALS HIT Y IS JA RULE REPPIN PACC PUTTIN IS NAME IN VIDEOS KEEPIN IS NAME ALIVE NOT JUST ON WAX BUT WIT THE VISUAL AND I DONT SEE WEST COAST ARTIST THAT NEW HIM DOING THAT ONLY ON WAX SAYIN FOR A EXAMPLE BALLIN LIKE PAC RIDIN LIK PAC ETC I MEAN IF UR DOWN WIT PAC AND SHIT Y DONT KEEP IS NAME ALIVE CUZ JA RULE IS DOING IT GOOD 2 ME MY HATE IS SINGIN AND SHIT RAPPIN BUT 2ME HE DOING MOST OF THE REPPIN FOR A TRU NIGGA WE KNOW WHO IS IDOL IS AND SHIT IN THE RAP GAME BUT I THINK THAT SHIT IS HARD ASS FUCC REPPIN PAC LIKE THAT 2 ME I GIVE HIM RESPECT ON THATS HIT HARD

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
Suge says JA RULE reminds him of PAC..... only reason suge says that, is cuzz JA is on top of tha rap game with all his single's...and knows he can help the ROW come bacc into the spot light.....example... u see CROOKED I on ja's cd & irv gottis & now in tha video with ashanti....Suge cant eat without Pac material, pac materials runnin out... and his bullying aint gettin him nowhere no more, even suge is starting to need steppin stones

thats my 2 pieces of copper

Dec 27, 2002
God damn, reading and WRITING is fundemental! This post is just another reason why cats really do need to stay in school. No offense homie but do you sign your name with a crayon X ?

And as far as Ja rule being "hard" for "reppin pac"...?

Ahem... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

:rolleyes:

Pathetic is more like it.

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
They're just using Pac. Even though hes dead Ja Rules new album says featuring 2pac when its only a sample of him talking at the end. To me it looks more like their on his dick than showing respect.

But I dont see any rapper more on 2pacs jock than Nas.

Sep 28, 2002
just my thoughts

well in order 2 get pac stuff they need clearance from suge and pac mom right so how they jaccin him when they lettin them use pac shit cuz i only see ja rule givin props 2 him more than just some lines in is raps i mean they not on is nuts when y sit there and let pac shit just be not used u feel me so i think its tight that what they doing as let folks know pac shit is real and i dont think they fuccin up wit the beats or anything they keepin it real wit the music its but corney as it sounds just ja rule is singin that it and theyd oing more than jaccin him they puttin is name up in the videos bring more money 2 him and is fam that shit sicc ass fucc 2 me he doing more 2 put name out and not die out than any 1 else

Sep 28, 2002
take that shit some where else

^^^^ damn get them gay thoughts out ur head fo real dont be stupid on shit really i mean damn if ud id not have nutten 2 say then dont say shit fo real u need 2 checc ur self if u have thoughts like that in ur head

May 10, 2002
So pimpsmooth420, when you pray to that Tupac poster you got on your bedroom door before you go to bed, are you on one knee or two?

May 4, 2002
Re: take that shit some where else

pimpsmooth420 said:
^^^^ damn get them gay thoughts out ur head fo real dont be stupid on shit really i mean damn if ud id not have nutten 2 say then dont say shit fo real u need 2 checc ur self if u have thoughts like that in ur head
You're the one who said it.

Sep 28, 2002
i dont need and i dont have a 2 pac poster and for smit daddy get them thoughts out ur head and move on fo real u thinking 2hard on some shit that was not even meant for what ur gay ass is thinkin about

Apr 25, 2002
When I read pimpsmooths posts, I picture corky reading them outloud.

Dude couldnt get a good grade in a special olympics essay contest.