Murda Dog

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Norcal916 said:
DATZ PROOF OF NUFFIN MUTHAFUCCA AN I DONE DID MA RESEARCH IT AINT NO WERE IN SACC NIGGA SO SHUT THA FUCC UP NIGGA LIKE I WAS ASKIN YO PUNK ASS LEARN HOW TO SPELL NIGGA (bieng) AND HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WERE IN 19 IN THA 12TH GRADE NIGGA
Just bored and thought I'd point out how much of a retard this dude is. Not only is every other word mispelled the whole fucking post makes no sense. I hope dude was just off a good one or something.

Apr 7, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
I live in Sac too & they dissapeared sometime last year. I use to buy MD faithfully but they just vanished & I've looked everywhere & still can't find 'em.
Thank you and its probably cuz tha market to distribute out here sux so they probably juss stopped shipping out here now tha the bay of course itz goin sell good but not in sactown

Apr 7, 2007
Gas One said:
:pisses on your moms face:

your post = OPJKSFDOPJKFS NIGGA OPSFJFSPJOSPJADPOJADPOJAD AD}PIKDA{}DAK{DAK{A K NIGGA IOPJDSSAJPAS {OKJ NIGGA AND DATZ OAJKOPSAKSAOPKSA NIGGA NIGGA SACC OFSKJODAPKSDA NIGGA

edit: ODASIOIJSDAIOJDAOIJDAIOJDA NIGGA NIGGA
One ur hella funny and two ma moms is dead nigga so if ur tha type of nigga ta piss on someones grave then ur juss a lowlife punk ass nigga and three thats the reason i dont like guns cuz o wat happened to ma moms nigga

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
murder dog sucks nowadays...i used to buy that shit every time i saw it till their covers started resembling that of source or some other mainstream bullshit.

and i never liked their interviews...i mean...over at the mag...do they not know how to differentiate a question from a answer on print?

reading those fucking interviews was like reading a run on sentence and paragraph...just a bunch of fucking sentences w no break...i didnt know when the artist was answering a Q and when he was being asked a Q

May 30, 2006
askG said:
murder dog sucks nowadays...i used to buy that shit every time i saw it till their covers started resembling that of source or some other mainstream bullshit.

and i never liked their interviews...i mean...over at the mag...do they not know how to differentiate a question from a answer on print?

reading those fucking interviews was like reading a run on sentence and paragraph...just a bunch of fucking sentences w no break...i didnt know when the artist was answering a Q and when he was being asked a Q
U talking some real ass shit. But Murder Dog atleast showcase underground cats. I pick up a Source, XXL or whatever other mag out there & they'll have 1 person I like & 50 others I hate. So MD is where its at. But u are right they need 2 change a lot of shit in that mag & get rid of Allen S. Gordan. He sucks. They also need 2 get better people 2 review CD's. Everything is a fuckon classic in there which iz some bullshit.

Whatever happened 2 Siccness.net Magazine.

Dec 11, 2005
askG said:

Now aint that the truth

May 30, 2006
Gas One said:
i like murder dog interviews cuz theyre hella ignorant

the interview for chronic 2001 in murder dog might be the most ignorant interview i have ever seen in my life

i wouldnt doubt a 7th grader did it
LMAO!! I remember that review too. A white bitch did that review. She was even boasting about being a white bitch in that review. I'm hella suprised that MD let that shit in their mag. That was the only review that bitch ever did too. MD must of fired that bitch right away after that shit was printed.

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
murder dog is sporadic in releases to me, which is probably why dude can't find them where he's at. its not as hugely popular as the source or XL or those other eastcoast dominated magazines so most places won't bother to get issues. i haven't seen any in toronto for longest.

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
ECOSE said:
hit up borders or barnes and nobles.....subscribe for like 20 bucks and get a free cd u dont want..its a win win

i heard murder dog are notorious for ripping people off when they subscribe. you'd be better off just going to a store and buying it then ever see it mailed to you every new issue.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
The Evil Genius said:
LMAO!! I remember that review too. A white bitch did that review. She was even boasting about being a white bitch in that review. I'm hella suprised that MD let that shit in their mag. That was the only review that bitch ever did too. MD must of fired that bitch right away after that shit was printed.
classic quote from that review:

"a bitch cant even get broke off to this CD right"

ahhh man best review ever...i honestly remember dying laughing for a full year about it..she was fucking SOMEONE to get that printed..

May 30, 2006
Gas One said:
classic quote from that review:

"a bitch cant even get broke off to this CD right"

ahhh man best review ever...i honestly remember dying laughing for a full year about it..she was fucking SOMEONE to get that printed..
LOL!! U know that was a white ghetto ass hoodrat. Wht bitch do u know wanna get her pussy broke off to the Chronic CD?

Then they rate everything by using nuts. What fuckin genius came up with tha idea? I've read way too may reviews where they give shit "a classic". People say those East Coast mags are biased but MURDER DOG has its biased moments as well. but I still love MD though. But they also need 2 take better photos.

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
the run on sentence shit is hilarious for murder dog. some of the questions sound like they want the rappers to dry snitch, reminds me of a lot of the questions people on online mags ask. murder dog is just super fucking ghetto with it's horrible editing, layout and ever photoshoot has the rappers holding some sort of firearm. don't they give free issues to people who are locked up? maybe homeboy should suscribe when he's in the clink and he'll actually get a copy.

May 30, 2006
Eunuch said:
the run on sentence shit is hilarious for murder dog. some of the questions sound like they want the rappers to dry snitch, reminds me of a lot of the questions people on online mags ask. murder dog is just super fucking ghetto with it's horrible editing, layout and ever photoshoot has the rappers holding some sort of firearm. don't they give free issues to people who are locked up? maybe homeboy should suscribe when he's in the clink and he'll actually get a copy.
LOL!! Hell yea! MD is hella notorious 4 putting cats in the mag holding up some type of strap. Alot of them fools are ex-felons & can catcha case just taking those pix. And your right, these online hip hop sites do try 2 get fools to dry snitch & get some kind of beef started. worldwideconnected.com are the top contenders 4 that shit.