Murda Dog

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2007
Juss wondering if anyone know wat happened to murda dog magazine i cant find'em anywere in sacc and datz really tha only mag i like as far as stayin informed on watz goin on they kept it hella real in murda dog an alwayz had tha hot new artist datz comin up as well as hella interviews

Apr 7, 2007
DUH NIGGA AND ITZ NOT EVEN A COMPLETE WEBSITE NIGGA I KNOW THA FUCC IM DOIN NIGGA STOP ASKIN STUPID ASS QUETIONS NIGGA I AINT NO LIL ASS KID NIGGA IM PROBABLY OLDER THAN YO ASS NIGGA

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
NIGGA

if you knew 'what the fucc' you were doing
you wouldnt be asking the open forum where a magazine dissapeared to

like we were going to help your ass in the first place

^ proof you DONT know what youre doing.

and if you are older than me..i wouldnt brag about that...cuz thats like a 19 year old bragging about bieng in 12th grade...

on that note....im off work. holler

C

CcytzO_Loc

Gas One said:
like your ass couldnt have just typed in www.murderdog.com

fuckin' dummy.

tired of yall niggas that need other niggas to answer your stupid ass fucking question. mutha fuckas like yall make it to 25 without learnign how to iron shirts or wash clothes.

yeah im bieng hard on you and so what

hahaha real talk though....

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

haha yea forgot all abou the question...

I usually see em at 7-11s around the bay...try that or some mom n pop stores....

Apr 7, 2007
Gas One said:
NIGGA

if you knew 'what the fucc' you were doing
you wouldnt be asking the open forum where a magazine dissapeared to

like we were going to help your ass in the first place

^ proof you DONT know what youre doing.

and if you are older than me..i wouldnt brag about that...cuz thats like a 19 year old bragging about bieng in 12th grade...

on that note....im off work. holler
DATZ PROOF OF NUFFIN MUTHAFUCCA AN I DONE DID MA RESEARCH IT AINT NO WERE IN SACC NIGGA SO SHUT THA FUCC UP NIGGA LIKE I WAS ASKIN YO PUNK ASS LEARN HOW TO SPELL NIGGA (bieng) AND HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WERE IN 19 IN THA 12TH GRADE NIGGA

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Norcal916 said:
DATZ PROOF OF NUFFIN MUTHAFUCCA AN I DONE DID MA RESEARCH IT AINT NO WERE IN SACC NIGGA SO SHUT THA FUCC UP NIGGA LIKE I WAS ASKIN YO PUNK ASS LEARN HOW TO SPELL NIGGA (bieng) AND HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WERE IN 19 IN THA 12TH GRADE NIGGA
:pisses on your moms face:

your post = OPJKSFDOPJKFS NIGGA OPSFJFSPJOSPJADPOJADPOJAD AD}PIKDA{}DAK{DAK{A K NIGGA IOPJDSSAJPAS {OKJ NIGGA AND DATZ OAJKOPSAKSAOPKSA NIGGA NIGGA SACC OFSKJODAPKSDA NIGGA

edit: ODASIOIJSDAIOJDAOIJDAIOJDA NIGGA NIGGA

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

^^haha..did you get the title from that Bas Rattan's "How to defend yourself in a bar fight" video?

haha..."Don't mess with el Gwapo"...