MTV SWEET 16 SACRAMENTO:HYPHY AS FUCK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Quick said:
Thizz has nothing to do with Sacramento whatsoever. You cant even give me a reason other then Mac Dre used to live here. Get the fuck outta here with that..........

Your also the retarded one that said hyphy started in Sac in 98.......... ya'll from everyone being bloods and crips to getting hyphy..........

as wit every town in nor cal

Apr 30, 2007
Quick said:
Thizz has nothing to do with Sacramento whatsoever. You cant even give me a reason other then Mac Dre used to live here. Get the fuck outta here with that..........

Your also the retarded one that said hyphy started in Sac in 98.......... ya'll from everyone being bloods and crips to getting hyphy..........
haha ur a joke folks...what reason do i have to give u...if u listin to dre music all the way threw is career...his music changed alot after he moved to sac...now i didnt say sacramento was the reason at all...but apperently somthin influenced him to change his music up...and he did so after he moved out here...end of subject

now on the other shit u talkin bout is strait falty...show were i've ever posted that hyphy started in sac...i know 4 sho i have never posted that bullshit up...first off i could give 2 fuks about were it started...the thing we was going back and forth on was u sayin niggaz in sac got on the hyphy shit after "tell me when to go"...and all i did was prove that u were way the fuck off with that shit...now like i said i understand ur a crash helmet ass nigga...that cant comprehend what u read...but u aint got to make up shit i said and post it up to make ur self fell like ur sombody...its pretty sad how many times i've been on here and had u come at me bout some dumb ass shit...get it together

Apr 30, 2007
PGBD said:
Yeah, quit frontin' Sac. Just be yourself.
first off i aint never met a nigga from sac that rep the bay or even gave a fuk about being considered the bay...any time a person thinks sacramento a part of the bay i'll be the first to let them no we aint and for sho dont want to be...get off that shit we rep that 916 sacramento...niggaz is not tryna rep no other city but sac out here mayne...

Aug 16, 2002
these niggaz be hatin on sac but on everything they favorite rappers gettin gamed up in sac thats why they all wanna be crips and bloods now! haha its all love tho you dont hear sac cats hatin on messy marv and Guce wit red rags and say blood this and blood that we embracin them ma fuccas! its funny cause i have never heard of one real bay nigga hate on sac its all you internet bay niggas that probably live in hercules like a square! and Dutch dont nobody in sac even know who you are so please belive we bein us you do you!

Jan 23, 2007
first i cant beleive how little sum of yall know about sac...if you have been to sac i respect ur opion but if u aint never been out here dont say shit...its also a lil wierd if u have never been to sac and u live in the bay or nor cal period...sac is like a bay city outside the bay and the thing is nobody in sac set out to be like lets copy the bay...it just so happens that damn near half the people in sac are orignally from the bay...and were close so its naturally gonna happen....same thing wit fairfield niggaz hate on fairfield and say stop tryin to be like the bay when its in the same area code as a bay city...im from sac i stay in the bay now so i get to see both sides and honestly sac is more crackin than alot of bay cities excluding sum....on to the hypy shit...if ur not from the 510 area code u cant claim anything becuz thats where hyphy started...and u got no right to say another city is biting....technically all the cities copied the town....sac caught on to hyphy shit same time a vallejo, frisco, ricmond, pittspurg, epa or any other city thats not oakland...and lastly a good majority of u niggaz are sqaure as fuck and they only time u feel like u really doin shit is when ur talkin shit in a internet message board...thats as bout as square as u can get...i aint no hardcore thug but im far from a sqaure and i dont front in real life or through a computer...stop tryin to portray sumthin u not

Aug 5, 2002
4fifteenRolla said:
...why is there a BART & Siccness section on this site?

bart & siccness used to be 2 different sites (message boards), and they merged the message boards into 1 but kept the different sections so the "Regulars" for each board could feel at home

:cool:

Mar 18, 2007
Hahaha...Sac Is Wack As Fuck!!!! I Moved Out To Sac Last Year And Anyone Plannin On Movin To Sac...DON'T DO IT!!! Shit There Is Wack As Fuck, Especially They Radio Stations And Clubs.

I Was At A Party In South Sac And Homie Came Up To Me And Asked Me Where I Was From Actin All Gangsta...
Me: I'm From Vallejo
Him: Oh Yeah. Wheres That? Is It Near Frisco?(Homie Has A Mac Dre Shirt On)
Me: It's Where Mac Dre's From (Pointing At His Shirt)
Him: (With A Crazy Look) Naw BLOOD, Mac Dre's From Sac.....:ermm:
Me: (I Gave Him A THIZZ Face, Laughed, And Drank The Shot Of Remy He Gave Me)

HAHAHAHAhahahaha. Thats Some Sad Shit Right There.
Y'all Make Me Laugh Sacramento. Sac Is WACK As FUCK!! Please Quote That Shit! And Sac Ain't Like No Bay City, It Feels More Like Living In The Country.

Jst Becaue Mac Dre's Studio And House Was In Sac, Don't Mean Sacramento Was His Inspiration For Thizz Ent. So I Guess Since E-40 Lives In Danville, Danville Inspired The Whole "Hyphy Movement" Then?......

Aug 7, 2006
I enjoy livin in sac. I enjoy going to the bay. the true story about sac is we have a lot but our scene is just enclosed and hidden thats it. props to both sides but i enjoy livin in sac

Aug 16, 2002
SicWidIt707 said:
Hahaha...Sac Is Wack As Fuck!!!! I Moved Out To Sac Last Year And Anyone Plannin On Movin To Sac...DON'T DO IT!!! Shit There Is Wack As Fuck, Especially They Radio Stations And Clubs.

I Was At A Party In South Sac And Homie Came Up To Me And Asked Me Where I Was From Actin All Gangsta...

Y'all Make Me Laugh Sacramento. Sac Is WACK As FUCK!! Please Quote That Shit! And Sac Ain't Like No Bay City, It Feels More Like Living In The Country.

Jst Becaue Mac Dre's Studio And House Was In Sac, Don't Mean Sacramento Was His Inspiration For Thizz Ent. So I Guess Since E-40 Lives In Danville, Danville Inspired The Whole "Hyphy Movement" Then?......

u a fuckin clown for even writing all that! and big fuckin deal you ran into a dont know in sac like there aint a bunch of clown ass dont knows in vallejo...oh nevermind i forgot everyone in vallejo is a sav right. yall mafuckas crack me up and who really gives a fuck about radio stations last time i checked Vallejo dont even got a radio station but that shits errelevent! and you musta of been a square who lived in rio linda cause no were in SAC is it country try goin to the Oak Park, Meadowview, Del Paso, Northgate, Broderick and tell me its country!

Apr 30, 2007
SicWidIt707 said:

all this commin from sombody that lives in vallejo makes it even more funny....sacramentos country huh...vallejo has about 100,000 population...sac metro got about 1.5 million...yeah 1.5 million ppl thats pretty country...off top sacramentos crackin way harder than vallejo...what the fuck ur city got besides marine world....nothin....no clubs,no crackin spots u aint even got no real grimy hoods ...face it all vallejo is just about 6 or 7 exits u pass on the way to frisco or oakland...so stop tryna act like ur hard or somthin cuz ur from the bay...please vallejo gots about 8 murders there a year...theres hoods in sac that have 2 or 3x that by themself....i swear i aint never met a nigga from the bay that hated on sac its always real respect between the 2 places...only fake ass bay niggaz on the net hate...real bay niggaz on the street no the business...so it all good kid