MTV SWEET 16 SACRAMENTO:HYPHY AS FUCK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2005
this shit here is why the bay will never blow up. every time they shit get popular and people start to follow em they always say they bitin or hatin n get mad, hows ur shit gonna blow up if u wont let it???

Feb 11, 2006
ALOT OF PEOPLE DONT KNOW THAT VALLEJO AND FAIRFIELD IS STILL BAY AREA AND SAC IS MUCH CLOSER TO THEM THAN SAN FRANCISCO OR SAN JOSE... SO SAC AND BAY IS IN THE SAME BOAT MY FREINDS WE LIVE UP IN NORTHERN CALI NEXT TO EACH OTHER

May 5, 2002
Silver&Black151 said:
shit, hella bay folks stay out in sac... MD's spot was here, Keak stay out here to name a couple... and it is hella close..

just cuz a mf has to live there cuz they dont have enough $$ to buy a house in the Bay doesnt give it extra points. MF's moved there for convenience n probably 4 some privacy. U dont really wanna lay ur head where u party at. Im not hatin on sac but its not the bay and yall r showin major luv tho. lol @ 45minutes away, maybe from vallejo but not from Frisco

if sac is only 45minutes away, what u gonna tell me Tahoe is only an hour and a half out the bay?

if u try n tell me Sac n the bay are the same why is there a BART & Siccness section on this site?

Jan 22, 2007
if you are making it to tahoe from sac in 45 minutes, you are smashing... maybe 45 minutes from folsom to south lake, or 45 minutes from roseville to north lake tahoe.

my numbers may be wrong, but not that far off... i have made it to the SFO airport from downtown Sac in hour fifteen many times, so yes, they are wrong, but your numbers def. are too...

i aint really saying the bay and sac are the same, of course their music is way different, just compare luni coleone to MD on "from sac to tha bay", or lynch to FAB... i am simply saying that sac has been fuckin with tha bay long before the whole "hyphy movement"...

besides, you don't think living in sac had any influence on MD's songs?

Feb 11, 2006
SHIT A FUCKING WHALE WENT UP THE DELTA TO THE SACRAMENTO HARBOR AND BACK TO THE BAY...WE CONNECTED REAL TIGHT ITS HOME TO BOTH OF US WE JUST LIVE CLOSER TO THE WATER AND THEY LIVE MORE DEEP INSIDE

Feb 11, 2006
ITS LIKE A MUST THAT SAC AND THE BAY FUCK WITH EACH OTHER ITS SO NATURAL BY GEOGGRAPHY BECAUSE BAY AREA COUNTIES TOUCH SCRAMENTO COUNTY LIKE SOLANO AND CONTRA COSTA ITS LIKE A BLOOD LINE FROM SAC TO THE BAY THAT I THINK WILL KEEP US MORE STRONG IN OUR REGION TO EMBRACE EACH OTHER WERE FAMILY AND WE BOTH SHARE THE SAME NORTHERN REGION SEPERATING SAC FROM THE BAY MAKES US A LITTLE WEAKER BUT WITH SAC WERE JUST THAT MUCH DEEPER WE NEED THEM LIKE THEY NEED US LOVE FROM SAC TO THE BAY I GOT ALOT OF FREINDS THERE TOO

Apr 30, 2007
Quick said:
LMAO........ Explain to me how Sac = Thizz ent?

Does Brotha Lynch not rep Sac anymore because he doesnt live in the Garden Block anymore?
oh shit here goes ur simple ass again...

now i know ur reading comprehension is kinda low but....

if u read what i wrote was that after dre moved to sac is when he came up with the whole thizz thang....before when he lived in vallejo he was on that romp shit...now if u cant understand that then i cant help u...now the whole lynch thang u talkin bout....i have no idea what point ur tryna have u came out of left field with that one...

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Thizz has nothing to do with Sacramento whatsoever. You cant even give me a reason other then Mac Dre used to live here. Get the fuck outta here with that..........

Your also the retarded one that said hyphy started in Sac in 98.......... ya'll from everyone being bloods and crips to getting hyphy..........