MTV Riff Raff SODMG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
You the man..thanks..

I can't prop ya but I would cause this song is lightweight dope.

The white Rick Ross & dude from MTV came with it on this cut.
Lol@white rick ross..exactly what I thought..

And yea before I heard that song I had zero action bronson songs now I been bumpin' his music str8 up last two days..

Bumpin' it right now as am bbq'n..this some bbq music mane..

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
You the man..thanks..

Lol@white rick ross..exactly what I thought..

And yea before I heard that song I had zero action bronson songs now I been bumpin' his music str8 up last two days..

Bumpin' it right now as am bbq'n..this some bbq music mane..

good shit fam, imma have to peep out some more of dudes shit.

but hell ya, white rick ross like a muh fucka lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Riff Raff's crew gives him away far too easy.
The thing is the people in most these videos with him aren't his crew, just people he has worked with and I'm guessing get paid by for features. His actual crew (people he hangs with) is Simon Rex, Andy Milonakis and them... although that probably gives it away even more honestly lol. If that's who you meant though then nevermind. Then again I don't think dude is really trying to hide anything.

May 9, 2002
The thing is the people in most these videos with him aren't his crew, just people he has worked with and I'm guessing get paid by for features. His actual crew (people he hangs with) is Simon Rex, Andy Milonakis and them... although that probably gives it away even more honestly lol. If that's who you meant though then nevermind. Then again I don't think dude is really trying to hide anything.
The fact that people are paying to get verses from Riff Raff speakes volumes about the US as a whole...fuck yeah.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm just guessing that most of them pay but I might be wrong. Folks like Action Bronson, TKO Capone, etc more than likely don't but a few of the randoms that have been posted in this thread I'm thinking he probably does charge.

But wait.. you are telling me you woulnd't pay for Riff Raff to bring the rice out if you were a rapper these days? Look what happened to Young Dru for attempting to bring the rice out without checking with Riff Raff first lol. /sarcasm

May 9, 2002
I'm just guessing that most of them pay but I might be wrong. Folks like Action Bronson, TKO Capone, etc more than likely don't but a few of the randoms that have been posted in this thread I'm thinking he probably does charge.

But wait.. you are telling me you woulnd't pay for Riff Raff to bring the rice out if you were a rapper these days? Look what happened to Young Dru for attempting to bring the rice out without checking with Riff Raff first lol. /sarcasm
Young Dru fucked up by not getting Riff Raff on that Rice song...period.

#losing

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
so this movie "waiting" is on tv right now. andy milonakis is in it and this dude max kasch, who looks exactly like riff raff, he got his corn rows and baggy dickies suit

pic:

andy and this max made a rap video for the movie too

[video=youtube;VOjY2LbaBxI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOjY2LbaBxI[/video]

and more rap videos as t-dog & nick

[video=youtube;YrRlBrhqNh0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrRlBrhqNh0&feature=related[/video]

and as you may know, internet doesn't have much info about riff raff, so what you guys think? could this max kasche and riff raff be the same person?