MTV Riff Raff SODMG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I've still liked most the stuff he's released lately but his videos are stale as fuck. I don't even really bother watching them anymore. They used to be one of the best things about him.
maybe thats what it is? i have not been liking the youtubes lately. and thats all i been taking a second to peep.

checked rap game something something a while back it was just aiight. i liked his old shit alot more. ill peep he albums when they drop tho

Props: Nuttkase

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Gas One @Gas One honestly reezy used to def be a single rapper, like he just turned out hard songs but the tapes they were on never lived up to them, his last joint hologram panda & even the golden alien were much more solid all around as projects

that said i havent been feeling the videos/loose songs lately either

i think he should go back to the old texas style he had, like he still has parts of it but the production hasnt been like that in a while

Props: Gas One
Feb 14, 2004
Nuttkase @Nuttkase BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 Palmer @Palmer 2-0-Sixx @2-0-Sixx

VERSACE BABY RATTLE GOT ME SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE
Here is an article someone wrote on this song and apparently he doesn't like his music

Riff Raff is Sleepless in Seattle