MTV MC BATTLE II

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2002
Is this the same thing that Locksmith was in on the original? If so does anybody know if there will be any more bay cats this time around? Part 2 will air Saturday live on MTV.

May 29, 2002
aint some street guy from KMEL participating? I heard him spitting on kmel a few days ago and from what I heard, he will not get past the first round. its a damn shame

May 15, 2002
FUCK AN MTV BATTLE!

As an aspiring MC/lyricist I got REAL TALK for y'all whether ya disagree or agree: Fuck any battle that's got a referee 'cause I do shit with no rules. I know this from experience 'cause at the campus I'm on I battled a cat in front of folks and the crowd was the judge of that shit.

Apr 23, 2003
as an aspiring mc/lyricist you should want to get exposure to perform on mtv instead of staying inside of your comfort zone on campus.... especially if you or the other person you battle got friends there and just ooh & ahh at every thing you say..

and "stealth killa" ,

lol @ saying "Fuck any battle that's got a referee 'cause I do shit with no rules"

ain't you crying to nemo on the finding nemo board about banning all these people who clown you?

how you gonna talk on a battle when you can't even hold your own on the net?

hahahahahaahahahahha

Apr 26, 2002
And its a blind dude battlin.... But who do they got as battlers all these cats are wacc . That guy with the bay shirt was hot garbage...

He need his ass kicced for wearin the shirt

May 2, 2002
ALL I GOTTA SAY IS THIS DUDE MIKE THE MENACE REPPIN THE BAY JUST MADE HIMSELF AND THE BAY LOOK LIKE SHIT....LOCKSMITH DID THE BAY JUSTICE ON THE LAST BATTLE BUT THIS GUY......WHAT THE FUCK????? I KNEW HE LOOKED GOOFY BUT DAMN I THOUGHT HE WOULD AT LEAST HAVE TO HAVE SOME SKILLZ TO MAKE IT TO A MTV BATTLE...........FUCKIN GARBAGE!!!!!!

May 2, 2002
WE ALL KNOW THE BAY WON'T WIN THAT EAST COAST NEW YORK MTV BATTTLE BUT DAMN, WE CAN DO LIKE LOCKSMITH DID AND WALK AWAY KNOWIN WE SHOULD'VE WON.........I CAN'T EVEN DO THAT RIGHT NOW....