MTV lets everyone know the bay is still poppin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
i heard at the park yesterday there was suppose to be some thing on mtv bout bud so i decided to check it out, shit was pretty tight they went on to talk bout the bayarea and northern cali and how we got the most canibus clubs and that our clubs are the easiest to get into and how the bay clubs even though they want to give it to people with medical reasons they are more bout their hustle and getting money offa bud so they let hella people in, just goes to show even though we dont run the music scene like we did in the 90's we still get it crackin out here and are truly livin the high life.

May 5, 2002
shit i dont remember the name if you got a tv guide or something laying around just look at mtv for last night someone around 9 10 or 11, im sure they will show it again they show everything 50times on mtv usually. Tha part bout the bay was hella small only like 1min but its coo hearing the bayarea mentioned on a show bout bud, what can we say we just some dank smoking addicts.

Apr 25, 2002
i forgot about that. hopefully they'll play it a million times like all the other shows. Although i don't recall them repeating a lot of those kind of episodes (with Serena) as much as they do others.

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Naw, they'll repeat it..........its one of those "10 Spot" programs.....they repeated the heroine version of this hella times, so they SHOULD repeat this as well.....

May 5, 2002
i thought all and all it was a pretty good show, i was afraid they were gonna bash people who smoke bud and shit like that but they seemed to learn more towards the side of bud not being too bad, its good to see a big media network like that take that kinda view cause it only helps in our struggle to make this shit completly legal.

Slowly but surely that shit is getting more and more legal, its to the point now where its not too uncommon to smoke in public or see other people smoke in public and now the cops dont really do shit they just either let it go on or they take your bud or sometimes even write you a lil fine but thats bout it.

May 6, 2002
Eastbay_Love said:
i thought all and all it was a pretty good show, i was afraid they were gonna bash people who smoke bud and shit like that but they seemed to learn more towards the side of bud not being too bad, its good to see a big media network like that take that kinda view cause it only helps in our struggle to make this shit completly legal.

Slowly but surely that shit is getting more and more legal, its to the point now where its not too uncommon to smoke in public or see other people smoke in public and now the cops dont really do shit they just either let it go on or they take your bud or sometimes even write you a lil fine but thats bout it.
yep!

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Think it was called "Gettin Down with Serena"...the host is Serena Altschul...they did a spot on Hawaii...hahahhaa...my home...weed ain't no joke in hawaii, that's all dem mothafoccaz do...they used the term "burn"...as to smoke up...everyday my friends be smoking...weed ain't my thing, but I love dat alky...they also had something on 48 hours last nite about some kid dealing bud and how it led to murder...kid got death penalty....he still claims he's innocent....shitz crazy....

B

Bayluv

MTV is Racist. They some gay ass muthafuckas

I cant stand that MTV crap. Its nothing but bullshit. Real Talk.
MTV aint helping the Bay for shit.

May 5, 2002
^^ its attitudes like that that keep the bay down, you need to start doin like your nick says and have some bayluv and apperciate when the bay gets mentioned on a big ass tv station.

Yeah hawaii aint now joke they said hawaii produced the 2nd most bud plants in the united states, first place was california