MTV changes its famous logo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Obviously someone does cuz it was on Yahoo's front page asshole,lol. Like i was serious in the first place. But I must say that was a weak attempt of a comeback son

Feb 14, 2004
MTV is horrible now. Sure in hell ain't no music channel anymore. Just a bunch of retarded reality shows. First they take away Yo! and then take away BET UNCUT. Only way to watch a music video all the way through is youtube. I hate how they only show like a minute of the video and go back to those retarded 90's babies screaming around and shit at the studio. Ok I'm done venting lol

Oct 23, 2009
MTV is horrible now. Sure in hell ain't no music channel anymore. Just a bunch of retarded reality shows. First they take away Yo! and then take away BET UNCUT. Only way to watch a music video all the way through is youtube. I hate how they only show like a minute of the video and go back to those retarded 90's babies screaming around and shit at the studio. Ok I'm done venting lol
lol, I was pissed when they took BET Uncut off the air. Now that I think about it, all three video channels don't really show videos anymore. It's more about who can show the stupidest reality shows now.