mtv bay area?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2005
aye i heard that mtv is gonna finally do a show on tha bay called "my block;bay area" is this true kuz my fren sed thas wut sway was talkin about at summer jam or wuz my friend jus messin wid me

Apr 2, 2005
yah cuz my friend said sway had some ppl from summer jam yell at tha camera my block bay area or some shit n he sed he got on tha camera but iono if he wuz jus messin wid me

Jun 30, 2005
I was thinkin that the other day when i was watchin the Florida my block...im thinkin that if this nigga Sway is from the bay why didnt he say to somebody at MTV "We should do a my block Bay Area"
i feel you, i was thinkin the exact same thing. They do need to do that tho. Shit would be clean.

Mar 10, 2004
Young Chris707 said:
i wish i had cable damn what is my block some1 tell me
lol we in the same damn boat.ever since bitch ass TCI oh my bad comcast went digital my damn block just collected dirt.i was tryin to get my boy to hook it up with the satellite card but that nigga flaked.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Only way that shit would be tight, is if they hook up with CMC and get all the throwback videos from the Bay. Tired of Being Stepped on- The Click, Fire- Mac Dre, Get Right- Mac Mall, Keep It On The Real- 3XCrazy, etc. MTV thinks the Westcoast is just L.A., but B.E.T would keep it official... I hope.

May 31, 2005
mannnnnn i just hope that we're not misrepresented again like MTV did with that Hyphy shit, if they really wanna kno how we get down out here, have a credible bay artist show em around or some shit, keak, 40, quinn, somebody. and if 40 is the one (most likely) hopefully he will have them show some shit of Mac Dre

Apr 22, 2005
^that would be even better.Have my block Nor Cal then So Cal and muthafuckas outside Cali and even LA can see how different we really are and that LA aint all the West got to offer.Plus all them other coasts would see whats really up feel me? show these other fools they aint doin it right cuz theres too much heat out here on The West. uggghhhh lol it sounds hella hard already.......My Block:The West Coast

Flossalini said:
Only way that shit would be tight, is if they hook up with CMC and get all the throwback videos from the Bay. Tired of Being Stepped on- The Click, Fire- Mac Dre, Get Right- Mac Mall, Keep It On The Real- 3XCrazy, etc. MTV thinks the Westcoast is just L.A., but B.E.T would keep it official... I hope.
FUCK NAW bet is mtv's bitch,they owned by the same ass white folks thats why bet is worse then mtv,becuz of viacom.

if they do a my block here they better not just cover that hyphy shit,better show Zion,Quannum and all that other shit here that sells big too cuz we aint JUST bout gettin hyphy,feel?

Jan 19, 2003
i never heard anythin bout that but MTV will be filming in SF this weekend- on the rich side of fillmore theyre gonna cover like 3 blocks in SNOW n have people goin off jumps n shit. might be tight