mtv barbershop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
That show is lame, I knew for a minute that theyre eventually gonna pull out a sitcom show based on the Barbershop, & at the same time I knew its gonna be lame... Oh Well! That's MTV like always......

Jan 11, 2006
JCrazy said:
yea it does. i'm just waitin to see what bobby got to say
haha yea wenever i watch it i think damn this shit hella weak i aint gonna watch this shit no more, then i see the commercial and i wana see wut happens wit that part..fuckin mtv an their good marketing commercials..

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
yeah, shows wack, boring, and pointless...and all it does is now create a new (if not already existing) stereotype for black people. mtv only did it cuz they thought they could make money off that black image.

whats next, hispanics workin at taco bell talking about fat j. lo's booty is?

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
I knew that show was gonna be dumb when I saw the commercials. the movie was kinda weak, but it was real(er) than the show looked.

Jan 22, 2006
you can tell a REAL Barbershop atmosphere from a Fake one and this 1 is FAKE.....Chicago's in Fillmoe, Gee Tee's in the View or Upper Cutz in South City have that REAL barbershop atmosphere....aint been to Chicagos in hella years tho.....that 1 barbershop I used to go 2 in Lakeview where I would always see Cellski is the tightest 1 in the city IMO