MR. TRIPPALOT OUT THE SC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2006
MR. Trippalot .what yall know about him?

Mr.trippalot is tight. I aint really feelin to many sureno rap but this mutha fucka is sick. Im from the bay too but i can give a fuck what yall think. This fool is a sureno but he claimin that west side. in fact he got a tight ass music video called west side livin. dats what im talking about from San Diego to Sac and everywhere in between,its all about day west side california livin. But this dude is one of the tighest mexican rappers i ever herd. He is as tight as SPM and Mr.kee but a diffrent style. Anyways i wanted to know where is this fool from. I know he is from LA but like i said where is he from?

Mr trippalot "I throw up the west till I run out of breath"
2pac would of been proud.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
anonymousman said:
lol fucker looks funny with the big o' mustache, he looks like a heroin addict lol, the video was cool though.
HA HA ,HE JUST AN AVERAGE FOOL THAT COULD OF BEEN SHACKLED NEXT TO YOU IN THE COUNTY BUS,ITS ALL GOOD THOUGH,,HE ONE OF THEM TYPE RAPPERS THAT EITHER YOU FEELIN HIM OR YOU AINT...HE GOT THAT HEAVY ACCENT N ALL..SHITS AS REAL AS IT GETS THOUGH HOMIE...

HERES IS ANOTHER VIDEO HE DID CALLED "MODO LOCO",,ITS ALL IN SPANISH

VIDEO

Jan 10, 2006
45park1904 said:
ONE TIME?

Yeah im 1 time. U fuckin dumb ass. U know the cops have hella resources. You really think cops are gonna spend all there time and money crusing the siccness network finding out where fools are from? If the cops wanted to know where trippalot was from then they would of found out. They would of matched his face with his real name, and boom, all his records are on file since he was a little kid just like everyone eles. driver liscense, adresss, phone number, everything. Im just a fuckin fan dats wants to know where a mutha fucka from. So i can be like "hey dis is trippalot he from blah blah blah, hes dope" But you paranoid fucks are on some other shit. Probly tweakin, bin up for 3 days all paranoid everyone on da siccness is a fbi agent out to get you. And for the dude that says SPM and Trippalot sucks. Then you dont know shit about Latino rap. Go listen to Ja Rule u fukin pansy. Mayate lover

May 25, 2005
^^^HAHA. Damn homie, do you like little kids? I know your boy SPM does. Whats up with all these peewees comin in here actin like some god damn lil punks. Why do you wanna know where fagalots from? You wanna hold it down for his varrio, tell all your friends hes one hard muthafucka and you dont even know the fool? Go sip your juice box and take a nap cranky bitch.

Feb 14, 2006
THIS SHIT WAS DONE BY WEST END ENTERTAINMENT SO THIS FOO ITS ONE OF SPANKYS PEOPLES .. AVERAGE RAPPER I DIDNT RELLY SEE ANYTHING SPECIAL OH AND HIS MUSTACHE LOL THATS HIS "..BROSSHHA HOLMES.." LOL

Feb 14, 2006
^^2 OF MY OLDER HOMIES IN THEIR LATE 30'S DO THAT SHIT!! LOL HOW COME THEY THINK THEY SOO PIMPED OUT WHEN THEY DO THAT SHIT?? LOL THEY THINK THEYRE ON HOLLYWOOD BLVD IN 1992 CRUISIN AGAIN LOL

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
westbayhogg said:
Yeah im 1 time. U fuckin dumb ass. U know the cops have hella resources. You really think cops are gonna spend all there time and money crusing the siccness network finding out where fools are from? If the cops wanted to know where trippalot was from then they would of found out. They would of matched his face with his real name, and boom, all his records are on file since he was a little kid just like everyone eles. driver liscense, adresss, phone number, everything. Im just a fuckin fan dats wants to know where a mutha fucka from. So i can be like "hey dis is trippalot he from blah blah blah, hes dope" But you paranoid fucks are on some other shit. Probly tweakin, bin up for 3 days all paranoid everyone on da siccness is a fbi agent out to get you. And for the dude that says SPM and Trippalot sucks. Then you dont know shit about Latino rap. Go listen to Ja Rule u fukin pansy. Mayate lover

Shut your lil Bitch ass up Mr.Trippalot dickrider.Why you wanna know where he's from so bad lil man?you one of his hynas that he fucked and didnt call back?You must got all butt hurt cause you wrote a whole paragraph.Dam homie that's sad