MR. TRIPPALOT OUT THE SC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2005
oh shit i liked that second video too lol, im gonna have to buy this shit. the cable guy was just here(some black dude) and he said man thats gangsta mutahfucka right there, funny the way he said it though lol

Jan 10, 2006
45park1904 said:
Shut your lil Bitch ass up Mr.Trippalot dickrider.Why you wanna know where he's from so bad lil man?you one of his hynas that he fucked and didnt call back?You must got all butt hurt cause you wrote a whole paragraph.Dam homie that's sad
So what. U sayin im a groupie cause i like this fool. I like 2pac am i his groupie? I aint here sayin mr trippalot is hella good or whatever, im just sayin that this foo is sick and i wanna know where he from? My bad if u like jay z better, or paul wall. But i still wanna know where this foo is from. I have only seen his music videos and hes tight i wanna know more about this dude but u biacchhhes keep talking shit. And u know why i type a hole paragraph instead of only 2 sentences like your dumb ass. Becuase typing this paragraph takes me as long as it takes u to type 1 sentence so i dont give a fuck. Ima type my shit and all you fools are gonna read what the fuck i gotta say. And its like that.