Mr Stinky - Everything Dead EP **2 NEW TECH N9NE COLLABS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2004
Did a search, and didn't see this mentioned anywhere. Sorry in advance if this is "well known".

If you go to: http://www.vigalanty.com You can download snippets from the upcoming Everything Dead EP from Mr. Stinky

7. You Can't Stop Me (ft Tech N9ne & Marissa)
9. Gwan Get Dem (ft Tech N9ne & Maintain)

You can't hear his verse on the first track, but the snippet from the second track is his new verse.

Enjoy!
Hollow.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
mizzouplaya said:
good lookin....

wow a new person that is actually helpful and not a complete fucktard....all you other new people take note

I don't know how you go from Oct 2004 to May 2006 and have only 31 posts and have contributed so much in so few posts over a long period of time.

I say Kain and Hollow deserve gold stars for the contributions they provided this week.

Oct 9, 2002
techn9nehq said:
I don't know how you go from Oct 2004 to May 2006 and have only 31 posts and have contributed so much in so few posts over a long period of time.

I say Kain and Hollow deserve gold stars for the contributions they provided this week.
i didnt even realize they had been around that long... just saw the post counts...

definately agree though... gold stars for both!

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
good lookin mayn...stink always drops some heat. wonder if tha nina gon drop that rasta flow ish again... he murders that shit