MR. Shadow-NAME YOU KANT TOUCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
@ the new-school Anthony... Calling SD "LA" is like calling Salinas "San Francisco"...

All I know is Wicked is now the ONLY Sureno regularly posting on the Siccness, but you don't see him on the East Co Co board on a post relating to music pulling some "RESPECT THE SOUTHSIDE ESE BLAH BLAH BLAH" bullshit out of nowhere.

May 1, 2002
DAMN I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WICKED WUZ A SOUTHERN UP N THIZZ SHIT..HEY FUCK U BITCH THERE USE TO BE MORE SOUTHERNERZ ON THA SICCNESS?....ON OTHER NOTE THERE IZ NO POINT REALLY SAYIN FUK SEWER OR FUK NORTE ON THA NET....AT FIRST WHEN I GOT ACCESS TO THA NET I THOUGHT IT WUZ COOL N SHIT BUT THEN I LEARNED N SHIT....ITZ NOT LYKE UR PUTIN N WORK 4 UR SIDE OR NOTHING I FOUND OUT PERSONALLY ITZ PIONTLESS ITZ MAKEZ U LOOK LIKE N IDIOT

MY TAKE ON THIZ SMALL TOPIC!

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
im from l.a. county the s.g.v. to be exact and i rep southern cal to the fullest...but u know what? were all latinos(talkin norteños and sureños) and its all cali....who the fuck cares where ur from....get over the gang shit already...im just out here for a good time...im not tryin to die cuz of some dumb territory bullshit....

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
FUCK YOU BITCH said:
Well... we are all HUMAN BEINGS at least... not necesarilly ALL Latino, but I see your point ManOfBeer2k2 (weren't you TrayDeeWAY2Crazy before?).
And @ Mexicano; the other Sureno is Affiliated but he hasnt posted in months.
no but i did work with him...hes the foo that told me about this shit...were like cousins kinda and shit...been knowning each other for a long time...though recently i got no clue what happened to him...probably got served for acting a nut....

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
FUCK YOU BITCH said:
hahaha. He had a big mouth on here, but it's cool.
yea i heard...he told me about it...one time he was waitin for the foo who ran this(i assume now he was talkin bout vamps) outside of his house for about 5 hours...i just laughed...he was always talkin shit and fighting thats why i dont like to chill with him...im laid back...i just like to drink my beer and kick it...hence my name