MR. Shadow-NAME YOU KANT TOUCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 29, 2002
I never felt this fool, or even L.A.'s beats. I'm not dissing on L.A., but I must say the Bay Area has the realest and most talented artist in the “REAL” game. Props out to my homies in Northern Cali. Stay up ENE’s.

Respect the 14 Bonds,

Anthony_N_Cali
Salinas, Cali, 831

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Man damn. This shit is getting old. Jump on the 5 south going about 90 and you'll be there in about 6 hours..

Leave that shit off this site. It's a music site. He's a rapper. Leave the gang shit alone. You're not proving shit by talking shit on the internet..

Vamps
IX.

Apr 25, 2002
This isn't Anthony N. Cali. I just want everyone to know that. I'm sure Vamps can vouch for me on that some too since he can see where everyone is posting from.

Personally I think that fool sounds like a 12 year old trying to talk like a gangster. His beats are alright but I'm not feeling much else. About his flow I dont see what is so special about it. I 've only listened to a few of his songs through DL them on audiogalaxy I DL the four most popular ones and they all seemed the same. And I'm not jsut saying this shit because I' m a Norteno I think Spanish Fly, ALT, Cypress Hill and knightowl are all tight in their own way. Spanish fly's "trust no man" was some tight shit. I just dont feel that fool at all.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
Anthony_N_Cali said:
I never felt this fool, or even L.A.'s beats. I'm not dissing on L.A., but I must say the Bay Area has the realest and most talented artist in the “REAL” game. Props out to my homies in Northern Cali. Stay up ENE’s.

Respect the 14 Bonds,

Anthony_N_Cali
Salinas, Cali, 831
get over it...this is an online music site...its not the streets...talk about music.....