Mr Sche "Supastar" *Cover*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
Snubnoze said:
before you leave tho, lets see your work... if you ain't design, let us hear your wack ass music...
I have an ongoing Art Project:
I've been composing a single Multimedia Masterpiece that's been in the works for over a year now, complete with Graphic Visuals & Hardcore Audio. Upon completion, it will be PERFECT. No sloppy over-saturated colors, no inappropriate drop shadows & no played-out motifs (i.e. cars, palm trees & pimp cups).

Soon I will unleash my work onto artforum & will NEVER post again... I will leave you with the taste of J Pusha forever embedded into your brain-hole.

If you continue to piss me off, the image of "Snubnose" will be incorporated into my Masterpiece & you will be forever embarrassed when your siccness peers find out what you really look like... Watch your step buddie.

May 5, 2002
I do what the artists wants you sloth. If he wants pimp cups cars and hoes thats what I give him. FYI, its not a drop shadow its brushed in, although I agree it can use some tweeking.

As far as you and your attitude, I hope you don't act like a faggot in front of your customers cus nobody wants to do business with some square who spends his time coming up with witty hating comments on people who actually display work, and takes a year to make a website or whatever the fuck that jargon your speaking of pertains to...