Mr Sche "Supastar" *Cover*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
I posted the flyer a while back, here's a large version of the cover. Album ain't pressed up yet so I can always make any last minute changes.

May 5, 2002
TheGraphixLab said:
I'm liking it! The time and thought you've put into it shows and is paying off.
I'm not liking the film roll texture behind the artisit name though, it kinda dirty's the whole look up.
Other than that it's really cool.
thats actually what the distributor said too, I'm still gonna go back and play with that.

Ya thats the Outkast broad, the artist wanted it, he said he don't care if he get sued lol, more publicity I guess :dead:

"Ya thats the Outkast broad, the artist wanted it, he said he don't care if he get sued lol, more publicity I guess" . . . .

I'm down with the gimic style plublicity, but it don't work like that. Shit would probably never see any press, just courts, fees, royalties, infringements . . . .

And he don't care because he'll probably just point at you, cause you are responsible for what you sell them. Unless he's given you a written agreement that all artwork he's provided is original and not copyrighted (which is not the case for the girl) than you'll be hearing from them. Do you need that kind of plublicity? And you'd never hear from Outkast, probably some greedy modeling agency who manages her . . . Not too glamorous?

I'm just sayin' as a designer you're responsible for what gets printed / resold, not a rapper, that's why they need to stick to rapping and let management and A&R make publicity moves and decisions.

Good Luck!

May 5, 2002
TheGraphixLab said:
"Ya thats the Outkast broad, the artist wanted it, he said he don't care if he get sued lol, more publicity I guess" . . . .

I'm down with the gimic style plublicity, but it don't work like that. Shit would probably never see any press, just courts, fees, royalties, infringements . . . .

And he don't care because he'll probably just point at you, cause you are responsible for what you sell them. Unless he's given you a written agreement that all artwork he's provided is original and not copyrighted (which is not the case for the girl) than you'll be hearing from them. Do you need that kind of plublicity? And you'd never hear from Outkast, probably some greedy modeling agency who manages her . . . Not too glamorous?

I'm just sayin' as a designer you're responsible for what gets printed / resold, not a rapper, that's why they need to stick to rapping and let management and A&R make publicity moves and decisions.

Good Luck!
Ya I feel that, we coo with eachother so I highly doubt he'd try to blame me. Nothings final tho so I can easily swap her out. Probobly would be the best move...

May 26, 2002
www.UpheavalDesign.com
"we coo with eachother so I highly doubt he'd try to blame me." << DEAD WRONG! When it comes to legalities, nobody's gonna take your blame, take the advice given, lab dont fuck around, be smart about it, fuck what the artists wants, do whats right. peace...

@lab, good lookin, thats advice we should all be writing down on "post-its" and keeping on our monitors.

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
TheGraphixLab said:

Good Luck!
Thanks on tha headz up.

May 4, 2002

looks fine to me, i like the grudge behind the name, makes it stand out a bit more and make you look twice if you never heard of the artist..

May 17, 2002
while your'e at it, go ahead & spray yourself, cuz that's the only way your'e gonna make the newz.... & lose the drop shadow in the meantime... your graphic skills are little league tryouts & you got cut.

May 5, 2002
J Pusha said:
while your'e at it, go ahead & spray yourself, cuz that's the only way your'e gonna make the newz.... & lose the drop shadow in the meantime... your graphic skills are little league tryouts & you got cut.
::runs search on J Pusha posts::
::finds 50 Shemp thread replies::
PURE FUCKIN HEAT!!!

fuck out fanboy ------>

before you leave tho, lets see your work... if you ain't design, let us hear your wack ass music...