Mr Nitro (Oaklahoma City,OK) Boyz-n-the-hood/Hennessey

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2003
Boy Wutcha Sippin On ?...Hennesseyyyy !

Tight track i had the original Hustlin Pays and put the album covers on here long long time ago, but the album was sold with out me knowin'. I tried to ask Nitro's camp for another copy but they gave me the run around. Its fucked up how someone with all this tallent and his street-team/employees are bums. they gave me the number to call and everything but dud was just dumb sounding on the phone. Oh well I have hella family in OKC but whats funny is that they hardly know of Nitro, thay actually know more about all them other cats then him, and i live in Denver.....go figure !

Sep 20, 2003
oh yeah if anyone can hook me up with the original Hustlin Pays Album I would be great full.

its the not the retail album its the black and green cover and the in side had pictures of everyone on the album. let me kno whats up threw PM if this thread dont get bumped.

Sep 17, 2005
Didnt he steal that Hennesey song from someone else? I remember seein on this old ass dvd where some dude at a gas station was sayin the song used to be Nitro and someone else, but they took the other dude off.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
Didnt he steal that Hennesey song from someone else? I remember seein on this old ass dvd where some dude at a gas station was sayin the song used to be Nitro and someone else, but they took the other dude off.
Nah i fairly certain it was Nitro and Buccet Loc song.....but i think they had someone write it for em cuz from what I heard some time ago neither of them wrote they own rhymes......i dont personally know.....thats just what i been hearin......aint heard this song is a long ass time tho.......~2`

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com