Mr. Muthafuckin' eXquire Mega-Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
no new tracks in almost a month so I threw together every track, the videos, artwork, and a couple relevant bonus cuts. dope

Mr. Muthafuckin' eXquire - Bootleg Liquor On A Sunday Night Vol. 2

00 A Message from Mr. Muthafuckin' eXquire [Video Intro]
00 Mr. Muthafuckin' eXquire - Whirlwind Pyramid Freestyle [Video]
01 Whirlwind Pyramid Freestyle (prod. Scruffnuk Dust)
02 I Ain't Even Fuck Rihanna bka One For Lime-A-Rita Papi
03 Conversations With God (prod. by Mr. Len)
04 Jersey bka Pussy Like Crack (prod. by Mr. Len)
05 Life Of Pi[e] (feat. RAW DON, Kool A.D. & Michael Christmas)
06 Gonzo Part 2 aka Erase My Browsing History
07 Body For Body (feat. Cokey Briccz & Raul)
08 Brooklyn Boheme (feat. The Yooj) (Bonus Track)
09 Out Of Time (feat. Jabee & Kosha Dillz) (Bonus Track)

Mr. M*th*f*ck*n eXquire - Bootleg Liquor On A Sunday Night Vol. 2 [Super Deluxe Edition] (2014)[Super_Deluxe_Edition]_(2014).zip

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Was there a Volume 1? Either way good looking out. Did you convert the one track because it was like 35mb wav when he put it up for download, think it was the I Ain't Even Fuck Rihanna.... one.

Is the series officially done?

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Yezzir it was a 3 track EP that dropped in 2011. Hard to find somehow; I seemed to be the only one on the net to put 2 and 2 together. Yes, I did convert that track for the sake of everyone. Ripped the 2 videos in full HD. Every track downloaded from his official soundcloud. He was consistent in dropping a track every week, but it's been 25 days now with nothing so I can't say for sure but I think it's officially over. We'll know when he releases anything else.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yezzir it was a 3 track EP that dropped in 2011. Hard to find somehow; I seemed to be the only one on the net to put 2 and 2 together. Yes, I did convert that track for the sake of everyone. Ripped the 2 videos in full HD. Every track downloaded from his official soundcloud. He was consistent in dropping a track every week, but it's been 25 days now with nothing so I can't say for sure but I think it's officially over. We'll know when he releases anything else.
Oh cool I guess I already got that then. I grabbed them from his Tumblr back when I first heard his music before he took them down. I just have them as loosies so I guess I'll have to put them in one folder as Vol. 1. Thanks breh. #YouLearnSomethingNewEveryDay

2 Twenty 2's b/w TwentyTwo 2's is still one of my favorite things he's done so far. Had that as my sig vid for quite awhile.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Really feeling both the songs off the new album. Drops a week from today 10/08.

*edit*

-Tracklist-

1. Long Island Iced Tea (Intro)(Feat. Train)
2. Nostalgia (Funcoland)
3. Ice Cups (Feat. Anthony Mason)
4. Know Pain, Know Gain (Feat. Phlegm)
5. Green Ranger
6. Blood On The Moon, Pt. 1 & 2
7. Gold Mouth Piranha (Some Wise Quote My Pop Said)

so I guess Sweet Chick isn't on the album? Weird. Regardless really looking forward to this.

Last edited: