Mr. Muthafuckin' eXquire Mega-Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I thought Draped in Gold was cool, it has an interesting sound and flow but wasn't anything too crazy besides eX killing it like usual. On the other hand Noble Drew Ali is fucking insane. Might be one of my favorite eX songs to date but that's a tough call of course.

Side note, everyone came dope on that SAMO track except him lol. I thought his tape was alright but mostly the production and features carried it in my opinion. The beat Spvce dropped for that song is the type of experimental production I like though and that shit also got me wanting a Goldie Glo project even more so than before now.

Props: 415niner
Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
he is putting his best music right now, these new songs been fire

and he didn't got all sober, he was on shrooms while recording kismet

The majority of the record was recorded on a farm in Woodstock, New York, while eXquire was under the influence of psychedelic mushrooms, which he took in order to view the music from a different angle. He speaks fondly of the sessions, describing them as such: “Get up, cook, do drugs, make songs, go play with the llama.”
The Cosmic Adventures of Mr. Muthafuckin' eXquire | NOISEY

Props: Nuttkase
Sep 16, 2006
eX is killing it right now. Always has been in my opinion. except for most of power and passion, i've liked basically everything he has released.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
and here is the tracklist

1. The Cauldron (prod. KLVN Key-Nyata)
2. Noble Drew Ali (prod. CONSTROBUZ)
3. I Was Drunk When I Wrote This (prod. Star King)
4. She’s Not Fucking With Me (Skit)
5. Cherry Raindrops (prod CONSTROBUZ)
6. Vanilla Rainbows (prod. Curtis Mayfield)
7. Illest Niggaz Breathin’ feat. Goldie Glo (prod. J5atron)
8. Chains f. Heron (prod. Georgia Anne Muldrow)
9. Hoes (Prelude) feat. Gorgeous Black
10. Hoes I Don’t Remember feat. Adrian Marcel & Joe Black (prod. CONSTROBUZ)
11. Tomorrow’s Gone feat. Danny Brown, Nacho Picasso & Flatbush Zombies (prod. DJ SicksentZ)
12. Orbz aka Some Wise Quote Drake Never Said (prod. The MFK)
13. Never Running Again (prod. CONSTROBUZ)
14. Ozwald’s Moment
15. Paper Hearts (prod. Dan Freeman)
16. …eXxx Studio feat. Cokey Briccz & Goldie Glo (prod. Street Scott) (Bonus)

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lmfao @ the title of #12. Also damn #11 should be fucking awesome.

I wish there was more production by Key Nyata and some from BSBD and SGP but eX tends to have a good ear for those weird fucking beats that really fit his sound so I'm sure they will be dope. I've really liked the limited stuff I've heard from Constrobuz so looking forward to the tracks produced by him.

Was kinda hoping on a Despot feature too. Okay I'm bitching too much. I'm sure this is gonna be up there as one of the best albums this year regardless of all that other shit I just typed.

Props: 415niner
Sep 16, 2006
What, really? I thought that EP was great. Especially The Message 1 & 2 and Aggin Laer.
yeah for me he just wasn't as lyrically good as he usually is. The message was a great track and i like Cari Zalloni but again he wasn't at his best lyrically to me. EP's are hard to judge.

Im really looking forward to kismet though, that track list looks very promising.

Props: Nuttkase